Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 914

mntiwana:
most respectable MLADEN

thank you for giving some of your opinions about your trading methodology,so kinds.

and dear TALAATE ,thank you also for same reasons,i am learning key notes from your books (head).

if you really like step stoch indi,what you advise about aNINA-v1 and NINA step MA1 custom3s,picture is under here.

regards

mntiwana

Mntiwana, there was some problems with those that was fixed by Mladen here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general is one example of a fixed version.

mntiwana:
most respectable MLADEN

thank you for giving some of your opinions about your trading methodology,so kinds.

and dear TALAATE ,thank you also for same reasons,i am learning key notes from your books (head).

if you really like step stoch indi,what you advise about aNINA-v1 and NINA step MA1 custom3s,picture is under here.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

I think that this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general will explain you why not to use either of those.

most honorable MLADEN , MRTOOLS,

with due respect,i read all two posts and read at elite section explanations too,so much thanks,every day i am getting enough from you,part of my learning.at the moment i am not member at elite section,hope, will be soon,so cant have that indi.

also thanks to dear TALAATE for the time,and it is the time for empty my bag from such kind of indies.i was just wasting time on but it was part of learning,how i know if you senior experts do not advise me.you saved my time and efforts,may true GOD awards you a lot.

regards

mntiwana

...About true God...over this weekend TWO(2) true Gods will fight each other...(I am not betting on anyone this time...because after so many bets...my pockets are empty)

mntiwana:
most respectable MLADEN

regards

mntiwana

*****I post this before I read mrtools & mladen replies********

Dear mntiwanaRegarding nina-v1 and nina step ma1, I don't have them, so I can not judge, however, according to your picture they may look similar. Any way, I am using step_stochastic indicator made by mladen from elite section.

regards

update note:

After I read mladen post and the link he refereed to, Mr. mntiwana: you should be careful of using these indicators.

To bet on gods my broker does not provide

krelian99:

may be your "broker" should start that practice?..(might get handsome return / 7+ billion players...)

krelian99:

They offer 30 Second Binary Options instead... to provide Atheists an opportunity too....LOL.

New mt4 compatible TTM waves indicator : ttm_waves_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

tysgels:
Please someone help to modify this indicator to mtf. Thank you

Please Hope Mladen help me make beforexguru to mtf indicator. Thank you.

Files:
Reason: