Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
checkin:
Is that an interpolated version?

Yes, it is. In multi time frame mode it uses linear interpolation

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
secretcode Yes, default settings but that is a 1 hour indicator on a 30 minute chart

Thank you Mladen for kind reply

I got different result that's why asked setting

Best Regards

secretcode

Aenigma
Aenigma  
mrtools:
Hello Gincius, added the mtf this chart picture showing 4 hour non lag zig zag on m30 chart.

Hello Mr Tools

Can We Add the HH HL LH LL from this post#5438 to this indicator. As with all Zigzag it should be Repainting, Can You Please reconfirm

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page363#comment_729630

William Snyder
William Snyder  
aenigma:
Hello Mr Tools

Can We Add the HH HL LH LL from this post#5438 to this indicator. As with all Zigzag it should be Repainting, Can You Please reconfirm

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page363#comment_729630

Hello Aenigma, yes it will be recalculating.

Aenigma
Aenigma  
mrtools:
Hello Aenigma, yes it will be recalculating.

Dear Mr Tools

Thank You for the prompt Response

Request Help to Please Add HL HL LH LL as requested in Post#6010

William Snyder
William Snyder  
aenigma:
Dear Mr Tools

Thank You for the prompt Response

Request Help to Please Add HL HL LH LL as requested in Post#6010

Aenigma, nonlag zigzag uses 5 buffers the HH,HL,LL, and LH would require at least 4 more buffers, unfortunately the max buffers for mt4 is 8.

Aenigma
Aenigma  
mrtools:
Aenigma, nonlag zigzag uses 5 buffers the HH,HL,LL, and LH would require at least 4 more buffers, unfortunately the max buffers for mt4 is 8.

Oh ! Thank You Mr Tools !

davidoh
davidoh  

hello~

I need this indicator to have a MTF function and line color changeable.

and plus whenever I change fx broker, sometimes confused with GMT setting, so hope to have a auto GMT setting on/off in accordance with this indicator.

sorry for my humble request and I hope...

thanks in advance.

sincerely,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
davidoh:
hello~

I need this indicator to have a MTF function and line color changeable.

and plus whenever I change fx broker, sometimes confused with GMT setting, so hope to have a auto GMT setting on/off in accordance with this indicator.

sorry for my humble request and I hope...

thanks in advance.

sincerely,

davidoh

It is a muti time frame already (it works within days) and it can not be converted to some other time frame without changing its nature completely. Automatic GMT setting can not be done in current build of metatrader 4. It will be possible to do that in the new metatrader 4

Added external parameters for line color changes