Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 554

aenigma:
Mr mladen

Request Your Help to confirm if this is the latest version of this Indicator (Multipletime frame Shadow candle indicator)

On Applying this indicator,was unable to view the Higher TF shadow candle.

Thank You.

aenigma

That is the latest version.

It does not select the higher time frame automatically. You have to entere the desired time frame in the time frame field (as on the picture - it is showing 2 hour candles in the attached example). Also, if you wish to have more than one instance, make sure that for each instance "UniqueCandlesIdentifier" parameter has unique value (that way you can have as much instances on the same chart as you wish)

Files:

mladen:
amiralias As an example, this is when I set the time frame to 60 minutes (1 hour) on a 15 minute chart. So all is OK as far as multi time framing is concerned regarding that inidcator - no need to correct anything

hi mladen and thnx for answering

but this wasnt work for me in revers situation

it works when u set indicator in higher time frame of current time

but dosent work when u want to set indicator i lower time frame of current time and show current time situation

i hope i can explain the problem with my poor english

if u can change it to mtf histogram (on slope ) it ll be apreciated

thnx again for ur help

Mr Mladen ... Thank You very Much for Prompt Revert, Guiding Picture & ofCouse Help

amiralias:
hi mladen and thnx for answering

but this wasnt work for me in revers situation

it works when u set indicator in higher time frame of current time

but dosent work when u want to set indicator i lower time frame of current time and show current time situation

i hope i can explain the problem with my poor english

if u can change it to mtf histogram (on slope ) it ll be apreciated

thnx again for ur help

amiralias

It can not be done. An example : you are on a 1 hour time frame and you would like to see 15 minute bars. Which bar out of the 4 lower time frame bars is the "most significant" that should be displayed? You would need to display all 4 bars of the 15 minute chart on a 1 hour chart and that is not possible in a meaningful way

In any case, lower time frame changes accumulate into a current time frame bar, so it is always a current bar that reflects the lower time frame bars changes. In general : you can not display lower time frame changes bar by bar without losing information

Hello...., Please make MTF this indicator.

parabolic_sar_of_ma.mq4

thx very much

Files:

Dear Coder

Is it possible to add 'MTF' option and 'Color on slope change' in center line in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Niqcom, Made it mtf.

If anyone possibly downloaded first version, did a quick fix and reposted the new version will only draw one dot instead of the mtf extra dots.

mladen:
secretcode This would be it

Thank you very much Mladen for nice mtf indicator

Respects

secretcode

Hi all,

please can you convert these indicators into mtf versions (good even for non standard timeframes)? i know there are a lot of macd mtf indicators out there, but i need this one, please.

If you can also add the MaxBars option (in order to calculate the code only for a certain number of bars for cpu saving purpose) it would great.

thanks in advance

macd_in_color.mq4

doublecciwoody.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Niqcom, Made it mtf.

Thank You for Your Kindness

GBU

Reason: