Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 558

Very interesting indicator on graph Mrtools ,

Thanks a lot for it

When you will have time, please could you do the same with "RMX"="RMI RSX smoothed" to try if it could be better (less lag, smooth and faster)

Thanks a lot mrtools and have a beautiful day

Zilliq

mrtools:
Bjwine06, This would be the nrp mtf.

Hi...., need help make this indicator mtf

supertrendma_alerts2.mq4

Thank You

Files:

Good day Mladen,

I saw you fixed a bug for “MTF_MegaTrend_Bar_4TFNextM9.mq4”. I wonder if you may kindly fix the same bug in ...NextM6.mq4 as well.

1, I use M6 instead of M9 becasue I found M6 is more stable -- M9 is too sensitive.

2, M6 has the same bug as M9.(Metatrader 4 build 432 broke the 8 drawing buffers barrier)

3, if possible, could you please also add an "autodisplay" switch for M6 --toogle the autodisplay function on/off.

I am really new to this forum and not familiar with rules here. If there's anything I should know, please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.

mladen:
SSL

Quite frankly could not believe my eyes Metatrader 4 build 432 broke the 8 drawing buffers barrier

But only as a bug, at my greatest disappointment. The bug comes from a "not honoring" the minimum and maximum declared for the window (a bit complicated to explain, but, in any case, it draws in that sub-window values that are far out of the minimum and maximum ranges declared, which is a bug)

Here is the corrected one

wccmcd:
Good day Mladen,

I saw you fixed a bug for “MTF_MegaTrend_Bar_4TFNextM9.mq4”. I wonder if you may kindly fix the same bug in ...NextM6.mq4 as well.

1, I use M6 instead of M9 becasue I found M6 is more stable -- M9 is too sensitive.

2, M6 has the same bug as M9.(Metatrader 4 build 432 broke the 8 drawing buffers barrier)

3, if possible, could you please also add an "autodisplay" switch for M6 --toogle the autodisplay function on/off.

I am really new to this forum and not familiar with rules here. If there's anything I should know, please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance.

wccmcd

What is the bug in this version?

Thanks a thousand times for this one to both of you, Mrtools and Mladen

You're always so nice and it is always real pleasure to speak about code and indicators with you

Have a beautiful day, I will try this indicator at the end of my day, after my work (i'm Vet)

Zilliq

mrtools:
Zilliq thanks to some major help from Mladen made this one.

Dear mladen,

the bug of MTF_MegaTrend_Bar_4TFNextM6.mq4 is a "mirror line" at the bottom of four "normal" bars, as you can see in the pic. I saw you fixed this bug for verson "NextM9.mq4", so I wonder if you can fix it for this "NextM6" version, too.

Also I would like an autodisplay switch, to keep the bar's period fixed when I change main chart's period. This will be very helpful for me to accomplish my trade.

Thank you very, very much for your reply.

mladen:
wccmcd What is the bug in this version?

hi, mladen! Can you help me with this performance indicator in mtf version? many thanks in advance!

pi.mq4

Files:
pi.mq4  2 kb

hi mladen

would you please write share mtf version of dt osccilator ( DT-OSC_v1.2.mq4 )

i need to have weekly and daily indicator in m30 price chart window

thnx

amiralias:
hi mladen

would you please write share mtf version of dt osccilator ( DT-OSC_v1.2.mq4 )

i need to have weekly and daily indicator in m30 price chart window

thnx

amiralias

DT oscillator and stochastic RSI are the same (thatis the part that Robert Miner "forgot" to tell). I think that there are some good stochastic RSI indicators made mtf already available

KelchMonteiro:
hi, mladen! Can you help me with this performance indicator in mtf version? many thanks in advance! pi.mq4

Kelch

That script is simply calculating the value of Pi (this one : Pi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) It will calculate the same value regardless of the time frame you use it on

Reason: