Coding help - page 697

mladen:

It is working (as long as you have the "vertex_mod_3.01" indicator in indicators folder)

Yes  Thats how it works, I'm sorry i'm sorry you didnt hear from me, I had flu but i'm way better now. All i'm trying to do is to remove the bugs that prevent it from back testing , so as to enable me backtest it and optimise it it.  mladen

MECMAN:

Yes  Thats how it works, I'm sorry i'm sorry you didnt hear from me, I had flu but i'm way better now. All i'm trying to do is to remove the bugs that prevent it from back testing , so as to enable me backtest it and optimise it it.  mladen

What are the back test result like?

techmac:
What are the back test result like?

it havent been able to backtest due to some bugs in the code, but i know how to optimize it and filter its trades.

mladen  It would be nice o hear from, I will really appriciate it you wer able to find any bugs, like the ones preventing it from backtesting. Thanks

Dear mladen one thing is its some times directly painting 2 or bars at a time and the other is it showing very small at bottom of the chart , can we make it a to give signal on current bar and with good visibility  , thanks and regards in advance 
Files:

shiva12:
Dear mladen one thing is its some times directly painting 2 or bars at a time and the other is it showing very small at bottom of the chart , can we make it a to give signal on current bar and with good visibility  , thanks and regards in advance 
That is a decompiled code of a nonlag ma that is wrongly coded (the color change is the change of the slope of nonlag ma - use any of the correctly coded nonlag ma and you shall have non-repainting results)

it show correlation all pairs with current pair

exp: eur/usd with all pair's 

could make a indicator similar this on MTF version?

best regard 

mladen:
That is a decompiled code of a nonlag ma that is wrongly coded (the color change is the change of the slope of nonlag ma - use any of the correctly coded nonlag ma and you shall have non-repainting results)
ohh thanks dear malden, one more queston dear mladen how one can know its a decompiled code ??

shiva12:
ohh thanks dear malden, one more queston dear mladen how one can know its a decompiled code ??
In that one you can read the first line of the code :)

i have one question

why we can't see m15 on m30 on MTF indicator's?

only can see big TF on small TF

BEST REGARD 

bilbao:

i have one question

why we can't see m15 on m30 on MTF indicator's?

only can see big TF on small TF

BEST REGARD 

How would you show all lower time frame values on a higher time frame chart?

For example :

• 1 hour chart and you want to see 1 minute chart
  • there are sixty 1 minute bars for each 1 hour bar
  • how would you display all the sixty 1 minute bars on that one 1 hour bar space?

On the other hand, if you decide to show only one 1 minute value on 1 hour chart, then which one of the 60 would you show and why not one of the rest 59?

There is no normal way to show lower time frame data on a higher time frame chart without a big loss of data (and information), and that is why it is not done

Reason: