Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 561

hi guys, somebody knows about some indicator like RVI (relative vigor index) but more sensitive and in mtf version?

KelchMonteiro:
hi guys, somebody knows about some indicator like RVI (relative vigor index) but more sensitive and in mtf version?

Kelch

RVI is similar to stochastic. Compare it to stochastic and you might decide which one is more convenient to you

Mrtools

Please make this indicator into mtf version.

Files:

mrtools:
Hermes, Made it mtf.

Is there a version with alerts too?

mrtools:
Hermes, Made it mtf.

Thank you so much!

mrtools:
Hermes, Made it mtf.

Thankyou mrtools

Mrtools,is it possible to change this indicator into histogram...standard histogram look similar as MACD

mrtools:
Hermes made the standard histogram version, and this version has the alerts too.

Amazing..

Thank you so much mrtools..

mladen:
koplak

Here is this version. Some possible issues solved in this one and now you can have values for the whole history without overloading the CPU

PS: did not notice the "alerts" addition. This indicator is a multi time frame but it does not have alerts yet (from the way it works it is not too clear what should the alert exactly be - we can imagine to have a weak and strong down and up level breaks, but then it should be recoded regarding colors too)

Thank you very much Mladen for MTF version

I have tested the indicator as running well. Really thanks for your recommend for about alerts of that indicator.

And now I get the good one indicator below. It would be useful in my trading decision making.

but unfortunately there are no email alerts. if you can add alerts when it's changing of color or direction

Best regards

koplak

Files:

Hello, can anyone make this indi a MTF indi???

Thank you very much!!!

wprv2.mq4

Files:
wprv2.mq4  8 kb

mladen:
alessandromagno Try it out now

WOW YOU'RE SPEEDY GONZALES!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much, works perfect!

Reason: