Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1539

marwilli:

Dear all,

i used the laguerre indicator with alert.
My question is, is it possible to get arrows in the chart by signal?
Greetings Markus

hello at all,
is there no one, who have such laguerre with arrows?
Regards Markus

marwilli:
hello at all,
is there no one, who have such laguerre with arrows?
Regards Markus

Check this - should work OK

Kyo:

Dear Mladen,

I’m new to this forum, so first of all, I would like to introduce myself and express my humble gratitude

for all Your work, contribution, time and help for  all of us in this forum.

It’s magnificent that there are people who give their time and work for the benefit and to help others.

I’ve also got a favor to ask, is there a possibility to add Your standard sets of alerts to these old indi, and eventually update the code to the new version of mt4.

Thank you for your work, time and effort.

Dear Mr Mladen,

Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set to these indi , it will really save my life.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards

Files:
WATR.mq4  6 kb

Kyo:

Dear Mr Mladen,

Sorry for bothering you, but is there a possibility to add your standard alert set to these indi , it will really save my life.

Thank you in advance for your help and time

With best regards

Here is a version with alerts added

Files:
WATR.mq4  15 kb

Dear Mr Mladen,

Thank you, I really thank you,

for your response, work and time, It's great, now my life will be a lot easier…

I wish you all the best!!

With kind regards

mladen:

Check this - should work OK

mladen: thank you very much, that´s it, what i´m looking for  :-)     :-)

Hello MLaden and evreyone on TSD

I am trying to put together a system which is coming along very good so far. Thank you Mladen for the nrp Ma cross indicator. Now i am currently using a histogram named Goldminer. and it is repainting, i have attached a EX4(no mql4) of this indicator. Now what im looking for is the Histogram that is use in the Renko Chase renko system which is not supposed to repaint. If anyone on TSD has a version of this histogram  or has bought the Renko Chase system could you kindly post the Histogram indicator. Also, Mladen if you know of another indicator that can replace the Goldminer indicator which does not repaint could you let me know, or tell me anything about the attached Goldminer indi. Thank you in advanced

Warm Regards,

Darren  

Files:

darrenlall:

Hello MLaden and evreyone on TSD

I am trying to put together a system which is coming along very good so far. Thank you Mladen for the nrp Ma cross indicator. Now i am currently using a histogram named Goldminer. and it is repainting, i have attached a EX4(no mql4) of this indicator. Now what im looking for is the Histogram that is use in the Renko Chase renko system which is not supposed to repaint. If anyone on TSD has a version of this histogram  or has bought the Renko Chase system could you kindly post the Histogram indicator. Also, Mladen if you know of another indicator that can replace the Goldminer indicator which does not repaint could you let me know, or tell me anything about the attached Goldminer indi. Thank you in advanced

Warm Regards,

Darren  

Darren

"goldminer" is super signals indicator renamed to "goldminer" - you can find its description here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179846 and it can not be made non-repainting

mladen:

Darren

"goldminer" is super signals indicator renamed to "goldminer" - you can find its description here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179846 and it can not be made non-repainting

do you know where i can find the Histogram that is used in the Renko Chase system?

Hello mr. mladen,

If it possible, can you add for this indicator arrows and for up  bars, green and for down bars, red on chart window?

thanks in advance

best regards 

Reason: