SuperTrend - page 21

mladen:
Regardless that it writes there mladen, alerts were changed by someone (I never added or used a parameter like Alert_level__Includes_negative). Use this indicator : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download SuperTrend nrp candles mtf 2.01 Mladen nmc.mq4 and the alerts should work OK

Some errors with alerts in this version corrected (as well as some issues with the noIntermediate mode) : SuperTrend nrp candles mtf 2.03.mq4

40mitch:
Hi mladen,

I'm a user of the your SuperTrend indicator but have encountered the problem with alerts. I downloaded the 2.03 version as you suggested but for some reason it's not painting a line (or anything) when I put it on a chart. I double-checked that the 2.01 loads and paints correctly, but has the alerts problem. Can you take a look at the 2.03 version again?

Much thanks!

40mitch

It is not supposed to draw lines

I draws colored candles (like in the example - used the indicator from that post to make that example). If your chart type is candles, and you have chart on foreground set to true, set it to false, and then you shall see what the indicator does

Files:
image_190730.png  101 kb

Would interpolation change something in multi time frame mode for super trend?

on my own:
Would interpolation change something in multi time frame mode for super trend?

Maybe the best that you check it Here is a version that allows interpolation too : super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1.mq4

mladen:

Maybe the best that you check it Here is a version that allows interpolation too : super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1.mq4

Thank you

dear mladen sir Please make into multi pair dash board ( ,please make time frame is selective in parameters ) , i Want to see TRUE or FALSE conditions on all major pairs , with selective time frame please please make it sir ...... thanks and regards

Files:
super_2.mq4  7 kb

Super trend plus

supertrend_plus.ex4

Files:
st_plus.png  107 kb

mladen:

Mr.mladen what is interpolation?

Thankyou

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen what is interpolation?

Thankyou

In a strict technical terms, it is this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_interpolation

I practical terms it is the following : making the displayed multi time frame data a bit more logical and smooth. Here is an example : upper is non-interpolated and lower is interpolated :

The interpolated is smoother. Also, what is needed to know : there is no difference in the number of exact values displayed by interpolated and non-interpolated ways. Both have exactly 1 value that is 100% exact for that time frame, so there is not difference in the quality of data displayed, only difference is in the appearance of the displayed data

Files:

You are awesome, really great work 
Reason: