Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 410

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Can you make MTF version of this indicator?

Thanks in advance.

zz_fibo_generator.mq4

Files:

Please install email alerts for this indicator

Mladen is it possible to add alerts with pair and time for this indicator to send email on pattern formation mtf is optional if it can be done but not a big factor thank you. pattern_recognition_master_v3.mq4

If we are thinking about the same "Snake" indicator, it is in fact centered TMA. Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

john1368:
Mr Tools are you able to make the Snake Mod MTF Non Lag or Maiden please? Thanks again, I tried HMA on the chart and did not get the same results as what I have, I assume you are talking about Swing Line ind with HMA? Still need Snake Mod done please?

Please convert this indicator into MTF it already has alerts + email

Mladen this indicator is used for spikes that occur at bottoms and tops is it possible to convert to mtf?? It already has alerts.

Adx nrp

Please convert for me this indicator to MTF. I will really appreciate.

Its NRP.

ts_adxalertv10.mq4

Files:

john1368:
Mr Tools are you able to make the Snake Mod MTF Non Lag or Maiden please? Thanks again, I tried HMA on the chart and did not get the same results as what I have, I assume you are talking about Swing Line ind with HMA? Still need Snake Mod done please?

Sorry John not able to add non Lag mtf to Centered Tma, and like Mladen said the swingline is actually Hma or Hull.

SwingLine

mrtools:
Sorry John not able to add non Lag mtf to Centered Tma, and like Mladen said the swingline is actually Hma or Hull.

Thankjs for that, I had a look and it is the same, cheers to you both.

FxTrendsTrader:
Mladen this indicator is used for spikes that occur at bottoms and tops is it possible to convert to mtf?? It already has alerts.

hi all,

does this indi repaint? thanks.

edit: ok, i checked with the tester and yes, it does...

Yes it does

That is a variation of super signals indicator (more info about it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general, it is a combination of 2 length super signals indicator - with default values 48 and 32 used) As far as I remember there are multi time versions of super signals indicator, but in any case, care should be taken how to use the indicator due to its nature

engula:
hi all,

does this indi repaint? thanks.

edit: ok, i checked with the tester and yes, it does...

Symphonie spikes mtf ...

The Symphonie spikes made multi time frame version. For additional information as of how it works and what it is please read the previous post

Files:
Reason: