Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 404

Kingdomvault:

Hello Magistr913,

For some reason. I cant send a private message to you. So I have to post it here.

Before explaining the Vostro. I will inform you that the Vostro indicator doesn't repaint. The Vostro indicator is Very accurate and can give a signal on the tip of the lowest or highest point of the market. Which is amazing to me. Vostro works great when market is flat.

The Problem with Vostro: When the market start trending either Up or down. It gives False Signal. The Vostor is like a Stochastic indicator. Over Sold (-80 Touching the under line) and Over Bought (+80 Touching Upper Line). We need a indicator that will filter false signal to work it's best.

James,

Hi Kingdomvault why i attach vostro indicator not appear blue and red line like your picture ? How can i fix it ?tks !

thanks for putting this together!

Vostro Indicator

Hello Magistr913,

For some reason. I cant send a private message to you. So I have to post it here.

Before explaining the Vostro. I will inform you that the Vostro indicator doesn't repaint. The Vostro indicator is Very accurate and can give a signal on the tip of the lowest or highest point of the market. Which is amazing to me. Vostro works great when market is flat.

The Problem with Vostro: When the market start trending either Up or down. It gives False Signal. The Vostor is like a Stochastic indicator. Over Sold (-80 Touching the under line) and Over Bought (+80 Touching Upper Line). We need a indicator that will filter false signal to work it's best.

James,

Files:
false_signal.jpg  189 kb

The "only" problem with that indicator is that it is a decompiled code

I am sure that there is an original floating somewhere around but people simply are avoiding touching decompiled code when it comes to coding changes (for multiple reasons)

Kingdomvault:
Hello Magistr913,

James,

Thanks Any Ways

mladen:
The "only" problem with that indicator is that it is a decompiled code I am sure that there is an original floating somewhere around but people simply are avoiding touching decompiled code when it comes to coding changes (for multiple reasons)

I guess oneday I will understand about the coding and help many people like you. Thanks any way's Mladen.

I Have No Idea.

cuongcali:
Hi Kingdomvault why i attach vostro indicator not appear blue and red line like your picture ? How can i fix it ?tks !

When it comes to indicators which I love to download and back test them. Sometime I run into those indicator that freez my computer, Higher my CPU which cause my computer to slow down, Shut down the Meta Trader or Indicator never appears on the chart and never sometime it won't attach to the chart. I have no idea why they happen. Could be a Code Issue or Bug or indicator needs to be freashed or reset.

Now sometime I turn off my computer and restart and press F2 and go to safe mode. Then open Meta Trader and drag the indicator again. I know there is a easy way of do this but I really dont know. I hope this help.

James,

need MTF indicator

I need MTF indicator that display daily average,weekly average and monthly average range,... It may go like this upper left or upper right of the chart or something better. I need this to measure volatility for my predetermined S/L and T/P.

daily ave - 912

weekly ave - 2000

monthly ave - 6000

Please share to me if you know one. Thank you in advance

You can check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173611

fxmillionaire:
I need MTF indicator that display daily average,weekly average and monthly average range,... It may go like this upper left or upper right of the chart or something better. I need this to measure volatility for my predetermined S/L and T/P.

daily ave - 912

weekly ave - 2000

monthly ave - 6000

Please share to me if you know one. Thank you in advance

Schaff Trend Cycle indicator great but needs Mladen final touch to be perfect.

Mladen was wondering if you could create this schaff trend cylce indicator to be multiple time frame it already gives alerts with pair name but if you could edit it so when it sends email the time frame is listed as well it appreciated the last indicator to modified for me was a large success thank you kindly.schaff_trend_cycle_1_amp_alerts.mq4

xx3xxx:

the easy and profitable thread guys should be HAPPY

this is a truly MTF indicator

the lightblue dots is the price of last 4 hours TF , where the price were

this way, people could see the ending of 4 hours TF (this candle) and place their bet in the next 4 hours accordingly

Where can i found this template to download ?

Reason: