Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 397

Hello to all,

If anyone has seen this indicator 4 time frame Ama, could help me find him?

Thank you.

Need Help regarding MTF indicator

I am using custom data feed in my MT4 Terminal

My Terminal running in Offline mode and makes Daily chart which is End of Day(EOD) not Real Time, also it does not make Weekly Chart too !!!

In attached image an indicator is on Daily chart with Current Time Frame but if i want to put it with Weekly Time Frame setting it does not working

Is it possible to get Weekly value on Daily Time Frame chart in my Terminal ?

PS : File is too large thats why i am posting with free file sharing site

Link : ScreenShot006 - ScreenShot006.bmp - Minus

Thanks

secretcode

mladen:
If I am correct what is going on with that version, the line that commented out the Aarrows deletion cause that

Find a line in the code the goes like this :

//DeleteArrows();

[/PHP]

and remove the comment from the begining (it should be like this agter that)

[PHP] DeleteArrows();

and the try it out

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Thank you very much. I'll try to test it.

Ask Mr. Mladen to update MACD cross separate.mq4 to MTF version, Thanks

Dear Mr. mladen,

Can you update attached MACD cross separate.mq4 to MTF version? Thank you very much in advance

BRs,

Thomas_c

Files:

mladen:
This is a multi time frame Elhers' fisher transform trends (the correct Ehlers' fisher transform - calculation used in this one is identical to the one used in the indicator posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 )

Does repaint when change into MTF ???

That version of Ehlers fisher transform does not repaint

As of multi time frame it works as all mu;lti time frame indicators should work

cuongcali:
Does repaint when change into MTF ???

mladen:
That version of Ehlers fisher transform does not repaint As of multi time frame it works as all mu;lti time frame indicators should work

Tks mladen

This code posted by SOHOCOOL in 'Supertrend' thread. I would be appreciated if someone add MTF option in to it.

Both files need to be in indicator folder to work '#Soho_SuperTrend...' properly !

Thanks

secretcode

mladen:
This is a multi time frame Elhers' fisher transform trends (the correct Ehlers' fisher transform - calculation used in this one is identical to the one used in the indicator posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 )

'

How to use this indicator, ther eis just bar of lines which comes ....Can nayone shed light on how this Indi works ?

Since color is showing if eft is > or < 0, you can the color change as signal : green for buy, red for sell

Hope this clarified to you how you can use it

powermatrix:
' How to use this indicator, ther eis just bar of lines which comes ....Can nayone shed light on how this Indi works ?
Reason: