Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 398

mladen:
I like the idea

Here is a multi time frame one (it is not a same one, but does the things in same way as sohocools version, except that this one does not need any external; indicator in order to work properly)

PS: no repainting

:)

Thanks Mladen

Absolute Amazing !

Respectfully

secretcode

mladen:
I like the idea Here is a multi time frame one (it is not a same one, but does the things in same way as sohocools version, except that this one does not need any external; indicator in order to work properly)

Can you add alert in this indicator i look so interest many tks !

It is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page268

cuongcali:
Can you add alert in this indicator i look so interest many tks !

mladen:
I like the idea

Here is a multi time frame one (it is not a same one, but does the things in same way as sohocools version, except that this one does not need any external; indicator in order to work properly)

Great thanks Mladen

mladen:
I like the idea

hi mladen,

could this be modified to a histogram only version? thanks.

mladen:
This would be it. This is already a version with alerts and multi time frame. You might want to experiment with the atrMultiplier (the smaller the multiplier the faster the super trend - the question is how fast should it be ). Here is an example of the two versions compared, but the atr multiplier is set to 1.5 in both

hi mladen i want to ask u about multi indicator

example : Volty Channel stop MTF when i setup setting current time it's not repaint but when i change setting H4 in TF H1 indicator will repaint several bars . i don't understand and how the way setup it's not repaint ? ( i try many indicator not repaint but when change TF higher in current time all repaint badly ! )

I think it has been told several times and I thought that by now it doesn't need to be told again, but nevertheless ...

Multi time frame indicators must update all the bars of the current time frame that bellong to the target time frame. It is how multi works ad it is considered a normal way how multi time frame indicators work (it is not considered a repainting) If they do not update all the bars that belong to the target time frame bar that has changed then you are going to get a repainting indicator

cuongcali:
hi mladen i want to ask u about multi indicator example : Volty Channel stop MTF when i setup setting current time it's not repaint but when i change setting H4 in TF H1 indicator will repaint several bars . i don't understand and how the way setup it's not repaint ? ( i try many indicator not repaint but when change TF higher in current time all repaint badly ! )

Hi cuongcali,

but when i change setting H4 in TF H1 indicator will repaint several bars

Mladen is right: it is not repainting. It is continuing painting H4 bar on H1 chart.

example - H1 bar started and H4 bar started ... first H1 bar closed and second H1 bar was started ... first H4 bar did not close yet ... and so on.

How many H1 bars inside one H4 bar?

4, right?

When H4 bar will be closed in our case? It will be closed when 4th H1 bar will be closed ...

So, it is how multi timeframe indicators are working: they are paiting high timeframed bars on lower timeframe chart.

Some traders are using custom candle indicator just to understand when higher timeframed bars will be closed on lower timeframed chart (because it is difficult to see sometimes on the chart sorry).

newdigital:
Hi cuongcali,

Mladen is right: it is not repainting. It is continuing painting H4 bar on H1 chart.

example - H1 bar started and H4 bar started ... first H1 bar closed and second H1 bar was started ... first H4 bar did not close yet ... and so on.

How many H1 bars inside one H4 bar?

4, right?

When H4 bar will be closed in our case? It will be closed when 4th H1 bar will be closed ...

So, it is how multi timeframe indicators are working: they are paiting high timeframed bars on lower timeframe chart.

Some traders are using custom candle indicator just to understand when higher timeframed bars will be closed on lower timeframed chart (because it is difficult to see sometimes on the chart sorry).

many many tks mladen and newdigital i was understand !

MTF Close Dot Indicator

Hi Mr. Tools!

I've been on the hunt for a simple mtf indicator that prints a DOT at a chosen period close.

I have a simple dot indicator but it's not MTF.

closedots.mq4closedots.ex4

The one needed would for example

print the close of an H1 candle on a 5 minute chart

or the close of an H4 candle on a 15 minute chart.

Thanks so much for any help on this mladen Randy

Files:
Reason: