Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 818

bernd:
Hi, i have tried This indicator- Forex TSD - forex forum - Download PVI_mtf nmc.mq4 -from post #7004 but my Platform doesn't like it.

Could someone have a look at it?

Thanks

bernd

It is normal, mt4 build 711

tem2100:
Уважаемый Младен помогите пожалуйста с моей просьбой в посте#8166 то куда вы меня перенаправили. Не рабочии версии они при компиляции выдают ошибку .мне нужна именно версия мтф TrendEnvelopes_v1 alerts.mq4 так как в последней есть настраиваемые 3 параметра которые очень важны для меня Заранее спасибо !

tem2100

I have tried to compile that indicator, and al is OK. There is no compiler warning at all

Hi Mladen.. Hope you are well.

I have been searching around for an indicator that I picked up from this site ages ago, but can't seem to find it anymore. (was sure I got it from here)..

It draws the open price as a line on hour / 4 hour / daily timeframes, depending on what you select... So you can drop down to a small timeframe and the hour open is still a line. (or 4 hour etc).

Do you know of such an indicator..?

DS

dynamicsoul:
Hi Mladen.. Hope you are well.

I have been searching around for an indicator that I picked up from this site ages ago, but can't seem to find it anymore. (was sure I got it from here)..

It draws the open price as a line on hour / 4 hour / daily timeframes, depending on what you select... So you can drop down to a small timeframe and the hour open is still a line. (or 4 hour etc).

Do you know of such an indicator..?

DS

dynamicsoul

Can not find it so made this one : open_prices_indicator.mq4

Try it out

mladen:
dynamicsoul

Can not find it so made this one : open_prices_indicator.mq4

Try it out

Thanks I will test it out now and report back.

You star!.. That does the job perfectly.

This website is ace!!

DS

Hi All.Please MTF version.

Files:

DominoWoo:
Hi All.Please MTF version.

DominoWoo

jaguar is a renamed multi time frame XO indicator (to make it funnier that iis my version of XO that was used to be renamed) crippled in order to hide its origin with box size set to 20 (see the comparison of the 2) .

Among other already multi time frame versions you could try this one (there are a few version at this thread already of XO indicator that are already made mult time frame) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download XO clean_mtf + alerts + lines nmc.mq4

Files:
xo.gif  72 kb

Ок.Thanks!!!! WavyDash MTF please

DominoWoo:
Ок.Thanks!!!! WavyDashMTF please

DominoWoo

WavyDash is identical in the places where the new trend will be shown to Gann high low activator (except that correct Gann high low activator will not repaint - WavyDash can and will repaint in some cases).

Use any multi time frame Gann high low activator (or it was sometimes called ssl too)

Reason: