Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 303

Need indicator alert please

Please will someone put an alert on this indicator for the 15 min time frame. every time the indicator turns colors i need an alert! blue is buy and red is sell!! I only need the alert for the top line witch is the 4hr line!! I will attach a pic for the example! The pic shows other indicators but the one im talking about is the second on in the pic its called the MFCS!!!

Files:

Sorry I forgot

This is for all currency pairs thanks!!! It would really improve my trading!!

drago24:
...The pic shows other indicators but the one im talking about is the second on in the pic its called the MFCS!!!

Hi Drago24,

nice to see you on TSD. Can you please post a few words here to give us an idea

1. what kind that indi is

2. what this indi shows

3. how you use it

Tanks for a reply

Hi guys,

Can anyone please make this indicator a MTF one?

Many thanks!

Files:

daily high low prediction

is there any indicator to predict the daily high and low for gold commodity

daily range

i am new to this site. i observed that newdigital is a master in creating various types of indicators. in my opinion, he is the most capable person to create any type of indicator required by new people like me. i request new digital to kindly guide me to follow the indicator which predict the daily high and low in commodities particularly gold, silver,crude oil and for that matter currency pairs like eur/usd etc. please help new entrants like me.

Hi udaya42,

There are few indicators here which predict the next daily bar high/low for forex based on some good theory with possibility for backtesting to compare the prediction with real results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904

I did not try it with gold and oil sorry.

Post ideas ASAP

studbiol:
Hi Drago24,

nice to see you on TSD. Can you please post a few words here to give us an idea

1. what kind that indi is

2. what this indi shows

3. how you use it

Tanks for a reply

Yes i dont mind!!! the indicator is a MTF and shows the 4hr down to the 5 min. The way i plain to you is it is on the 15 min chart using the 4hr line! When the 4hr changes colors you enter in whatever direction it is indicating and exit when it changes colors again.. The only problem is there is not an alert and this indicator repaints. so if I could get an alert made for this indicator that alerts you after the close of the given color on the 4hr line then maybe that can solve the repaint issues. This could be revolutionary I think but would take some time to demo and to get a good entry. If i can get past the repaint then it would be lovely! if anyone could help please do so we can get the ball rollin and make some money!!

newdigital:
Hi udaya42,

There are few indicators here which predict the next daily bar high/low for forex based on some good theory with possibility for backtesting to compare the prediction with real results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904

I did not try it with gold and oil sorry.

Hi, could you help me?

studbiol:
Hi,

I'm new in this thread but I struggled through since a few days. I'm very interested in that indicator placed in the sw that shows the H1 price of the same currency as shown in the main chart with TF = M5

It's some time ago ... posted on page 133. I'm already reading on page 154 and could not find this indicator yet.

I'm looking forward to a kind reply.

Drago I watched that indi on a 1 minute chart and saw it repaint 5 candlesticks. And I am talking about just the one minute signals, the higher ones do much worse. Why would anyone want to put an alert on it?

Reason: