Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 309

MrSabah
MrSabah  
Kalenzo:
There you go! Enjoy!

Thank you very much Kalenzo. Its look good.

I wonder if someone have create EA base on this indicator.

forexpipcatcha
forexpipcatcha  

I need a MTF indicator out of ....

Hi Everyone..

I need a multi time frame indicator developed from the Fisher Yur4ik_1 indicator.

I have tried but failed to get a reasonable indicator out of it.

Is anyone able to do this and send me a message if they are successful?

Thanks

pigfx
pigfx  
ipixtlan:
Try this one

Hi ipixtlan,

Thank again for your kind help.

forextrends
forextrends  

Help with HMA MTF

Hi guys,

Great thread - I'm trying the HMA MTF and Step MTF but nothing is appearing - I have entered the time frame in the time field but not indicator on the chart I'm using a 5 digit broker - any suggestions would really appreciate !

forexhog
forexhog  

why no trade?

Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this piece of code? I'm not getting any error when compiling it, but when I try to run the EA, journal reports in a continuous loop - Color PSAR loaded successfully, Color PSAR removed. It won't trade.

any help is much appreciated.

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)<Oversold&&sells<MaxOrders_ST){signal="sell";longs=true;}

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)>Overbought&&buys<MaxOrders_ST){signal="buy";shorts=true;}

Robert
Robert  
forexhog:
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with this piece of code? I'm not getting any error when compiling it, but when I try to run the EA, journal reports in a continuous loop - Color PSAR loaded successfully, Color PSAR removed. It won't trade.

any help is much appreciated.

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)<Oversold&&sells<MaxOrders_ST){signal="sell";longs=true;}

if (Use_ColorPSAR&&iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)>Overbought&&buys<MaxOrders_ST){signal="buy";shorts=true;}

Hi Forexhog....

Try this format:

double Value0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)

double Value1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value0<Oversold && sells<MaxOrders_ST) signal="sell";longs=true;

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value1>Overbought && buys<MaxOrders_ST) signal="buy";shorts=true;

I don't think the "looping" problem is with this decision block. Not sure why it may be looping without the rest of the code, but this decision block should work if the rest of the code is ok.

Only a novice coder myself, but I hope this helps.

Robert

PS - depending on how you have setup the variable "Use_ColorPSAR"...

You may need to put in(Use_ColorPSAR==True && ...) and add the rest of the formula.

misbakhul
misbakhul  

Hi,can anyone here to change this indicator to MTF version.Please help me...Thanks....

Files:
Robert
Robert  
bakhul:
Hi,can anyone here to change this indicator to MTF version.Please help me...Thanks....

Hi Bakhul,

For MTF....add the following:

extern int TimeFrame=0; //Place at top with settings

Change ALL formulas with " Symbol(),0 "

From - iCustom(Symbol(),0, ....)

To - iCustom(Symbol(),TimeFrame, .......add rest of formula);

TimeFrame can then be changed in your input settings.

Hope this helps,

Robert

forexhog
forexhog  
cosmiclifeform:
Hi Forexhog....

Try this format:

double Value0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,0)

double Value1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ColorPSAR",TimeFrame1,Step,Maximum,Precision,Signal_Bar,1)

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value0<Oversold && sells<MaxOrders_ST) signal="sell";longs=true;

if (Use_ColorPSAR && Value1>Overbought && buys<MaxOrders_ST) signal="buy";shorts=true;

I don't think the "looping" problem is with this decision block. Not sure why it may be looping without the rest of the code, but this decision block should work if the rest of the code is ok.

Only a novice coder myself, but I hope this helps.

Robert

PS - depending on how you have setup the variable "Use_ColorPSAR"...

You may need to put in(Use_ColorPSAR==True && ...) and add the rest of the formula.

thanks much cosmiclifeform,

I'll try this and let you know if it works. I'm only a very green beginner and still groping in the dark.

ZIGANI
ZIGANI  

To sense that #mtf, if Uni cross lies history on three bars back.