Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 299

Modify to mtf

Can someone Modify this indicator to mtf? Thank you

MTF Waddah Attar

Please could someone create a 4 TF bar indicator out of the attached MTF Waddah Attar Explosion indicator?

It would show the current timeframe and the next 3 higher - red would signify a sell above the threshold line, blue a buy above the threshold line and yellow if the activity is below the threshold line.

4 colours would be even better (e.g. red sell, magenta sell above threshold) but I am not sure this is possible.

Best regards,

Paul.

You can make this indicator MTF? It is very necessary.

Do any of you smart ppl have a a script/indicator that turns bars into range bars calculated by tics, like a 7 range chart each 7 advancement/decline prints a new bar ??

orionsway:
Do any of you smart ppl have a a script/indicator that turns bars into range bars calculated by tics, like a 7 range chart each 7 advancement/decline prints a new bar ??

there is special threads 4 this, look for (equal) range bars , equivolume bars, renko (chart) bars, etc

krackmen:
Another indicator to search entry point.

Coupled with Laguerre RSI, Detrend Dinapoli is interesting.

When Laguerre RSI cross the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator, it is a possible change of trend. If not, you must wait a divergence on the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

Laguerre_RSI still exist in a MTF version, but not Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

So if someone has the hability to code it ?

i believe there was many mtf dpos here

ok, another one:

Files:
dpo_7.gif  13 kb
dpo_mtf.mq4  3 kb

all osma

where can i find All Osma indicator? is it exist?

Files:

8 TF MACD Slope Indicator

I have been using 4TF indicators from TSD for sometime. I moulded the HAS MTF (4TF) version to show me MACD slope on multiple time frames. Then I started wondering if there could be a way to program the MTF version to show all time frames in one window. Well, as you guys might be knowing, there is a limitation in MT4 that your custom indicator can not have more than 8 buffers. And for a typical 4TF indicator, you need two buffers per time frame (one for up color and one for down color). So each indicator is restricted to show only 4TFs.

Then it hit me suddenly. What if I can program my MACD slope indicator to show twice in same window and level shift the second indicator such that it starts from where the first one ended. Using this technique, I am able to show 8TFs (not all, but close to that). So, if current TF is M1, then this indicator can show upto W1 (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1). On higher TFs, the last TF is repeated. For example, if current chart period is M15 then indicator will show (5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN, MN) etc.

This indicator can be used in two modes.

1. 4TF: Just drag and drop on the chart and leave the mode parameter as is.
  2. 8TF: Drag and drop the indicator on chart and change the maximum from 5 to 11. Leave the mode set to 0. Drag and drop another indicator on the previous indicator window. Change the maximum to 11 and set mode = 1. Make sure that periods are set to same values in both indicators to have consistency.

Including the indicator and a template for 8TF initialization.

PS: The standard MTF concepts apply to this indicator as well. ( (re)Painting of higher TF bars until corresponding bar is closed on higher TF).

=========================

PM me if you want to implement your ideas into EA/Indicators. I can certainly help.

Do, please, these indicators MTF.

hye.can somebody help me.

where can i get this red blue dot indicators?

Reason: