Mr.Sabah:
Anyone have this kind of QQE? Thanks

Give this one a try.

Files:
mtf_qqe.ex4 4 kb
ipixtlan
ipixtlan  
pigfx:
Does anyone have updated version for this indicator so there won't crash? thanks in advance

Try this one

mikael
mikael  

Blank windows

Hi,

Anybody has indicator that shows only blank sub windows ?

Thanks

Сергей Русов
Сергей Русов  

Do, please, this indicator MTF.

Files:
Duitman
Duitman  

Running Profit/Loss

In MT4 terminal view one can see the running profit/loss in $ for a trade. I am looking for an indy that will place the running profit/loss for a trade in the main window so I can close the terminal window. Is there such a thing and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks for any assistance.

Lew

citlots
citlots  

MTF Parabolic indicator with Email Alert?

I can't find Mtf (multiple time frame) Parabolic SAR with Email alert anywhere on here.

Found one of each but Not both. Please could someone add Mtf to this link below. Very appreciated.

bugkeab
bugkeab  

Plot two day ago close price to current intraday chart

Hi

I'm looking for indicator that can Plot two day ago "close price" to current intraday chart.

Anyone can share this indicator for me ?

Duitman
Duitman  

I found it

IF anyone is interested, I did find an indy that puts the profit/loss by trade in the main window and also shows the BE and net profit/loss of all open trades. I am attaching it.

Duitman:
In MT4 terminal view one can see the running profit/loss in $ for a trade. I am looking for an indy that will place the running profit/loss for a trade in the main window so I can close the terminal window. Is there such a thing and if so, where can I find it?

Thanks for any assistance.

Lew
Files:
vs1972
vs1972  

looking..

Hi all,

I am looking for an indicator that shows in a band bull and bear candles (i.e. green a bull candle, red a bear candle) for a number of timeframes. Plain, no indicator on the candle. Any ideas?

Thanks

increase
increase  
citlots:
I can't find Mtf (multiple time frame) Parabolic SAR with Email alert anywhere on here. Found one of each but Not both. Please could someone add Mtf to this link below. Very appreciated.

I put this together for you, I did not test it but it should work ok

Files:
mtf_sar.mq4 5 kb