Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 310

efig
efig  
newmont:
Another update to Bid View and some more features have been added, first of all there is a new panel called "Candle Color" which is all of the candles from M5-D1 and their "Current" state, this is quite handy as it will give you a view of the whole market, the original "Trend" has been ratained and is "Switchable" via the Panel on screen. Also I have changed the arrows i originally had and replaced them with a more updated version using a lot more code in the process ,hense the larger file size which now at nearly 19kb is quite large, the indicator now is of a higher quality standard meaning that it can accept a large range of conditions an handle them, it will still not accept certain brokers which have a prefix on the Currency symbol like dm or v ect, i may add this at a latter stage. Finaly I have added a spread change detector that will show a change of spread by changing the color of the "heading" to red, this is handy around news events . Enjoy the indicator and please forward any comments or suggestions.

Hello newmont,

Great indicator. Thnx for sharing.

How can i change the size of the font in the display of the indicator ?

thnx again

e.g.

spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

MTF Moving average with level

good day

would someome please point me in the right direction to get a mtf moving average, the one where I can add levels above and below the average line at certain pip level intervals

thank you kindly

kawase
kawase  

Hi :-)

Does anybody know "MA Angle" for MTF?

THX

3ca
3ca  

Please!

PLEASE!

MTF Slow Stochastics

MAMethod: 0=SMA,1=EMA,2=SMMA,3=LWMA

Janusz123
Janusz123  

Which post is the Bid View please

efig:
Hello newmont,

Great indicator. Thnx for sharing.

How can i change the size of the font in the display of the indicator ?

thnx again

e.g.
Michael
Michael  
Janusz123:
Which post is the Bid View please

here is the indicator

Files:
Boyens
Boyens  

Please, anyone knows if the Heiken Ashi MTFposted in #1213repaints?

If I open a M1 chart and plot this MTF in M30 after the M1 bar close the MTF repaints itself?

Thanx in advance.

CarsonS9
CarsonS9  

I promise I searched

I have tried searching for this but haven't found one yet so can anyone make a mtf for the dmi indicator? Would like a mq4 file so I can possibly incorporate it into an EA.

Files:
dmi.mq4 7 kb
Michael
Michael  
Boyens:
Please, anyone knows if the Heiken Ashi MTFposted in #1213repaints?

If I open a M1 chart and plot this MTF in M30 after the M1 bar close the MTF repaints itself?

Thanx in advance.

MTF most likely will reprint, due to the higher TF is not closed yet.

generousforex
generousforex  

Please help Rads 2ma crossover

Can someone please make this rads 2ma crossover

alert indicator into mtf. Please!

GF