Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 296

hi,

I am an asian range breakout trader and I hate whipsaw.

I need,

"asian range high + (previous daily atr(14)/10)" for entry long,

"asian range low - (previous daily atr(14)/10)" for entry short, on 60 min chart.

And I use to determine asian range, $TrillionDollarDaysHML indicator. My entry long and entry short conditions add to $TrillionDollarDaysHML indicator is it possible?

sorry for bad english, good luck.

Files:

I'm looking for an indicator which shows me a part of a candle with the biggest volume (candle with for example 3-4 parts with different color depends on volume)

Thanx for attention my friend.

What do you think about this channel to define the trend? Do you use someone like this?

I really think that the rights indis to define the trendare the key to sucess, that's why I'm talking about them.

I look for an UP CHANNEL and price at the bottom for LONGS and the inverse for SELL.

How do you see the channels to define the trend? Anymore tool?

Kindly

Files:
a.gif  29 kb

Coder Needed

This is withuot doubt the best technical indicator available in forex, with the right settings on a bigger timeframe & volatile pair...its pips, pips, pips....

But i have a problem, the indi is not drawing CAD the Canadian dollar line.. recently CAD and AUD have been the strongest currencies..i need some one to fix up the CAD line so it can be drawn too..

This indicator Explains why markets rage and trend..it makes it hard for the forex platform to breathe..

cc_at_s_v2.mq4

Files:
jb1.gif  84 kb
cc_at_s_v2.mq4  15 kb

" Share your indi's "

Boyens:

Thanx for attention my friend.

What do you think about this channel to define the trend? Do you use someone like this?

I really think that the rights indis to define the trendare the key to sucess, that's why I'm talking about them.

I look for an UP CHANNEL and price at the bottom for LONGS and the inverse for SELL.

How do you see the channels to define the trend? Anymore tool?

Kindly

Halo Boyens,

Thank you for chart and strategy.

Can you share your indi's and template ???

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Can someone please make a MTF version of this MACD.

It's the proper MACD, using EMA rather than SMA for the signal line.

Files:
macd_ema.mq4  4 kb

Hi Lilacfloyd,

Attached MACD EMA indicator that you want, it come with two color histogram.

Enjoy it.

Files:

trixosmalert

Mtf fpv

Hi all. Does someone have MTF Fibonacci pivot indicator ?

Just forgot to ask if anyone have also working MTF xpma indicator, i cannot get it to work for MTF.

Reason: