Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 298

krackmen:
Is someone can make a MTF version of this really good indicator made by Eric Lefort ?

what you do with it?

Files:

The repulse is used only to choose an entry point. You must use other indicators (as usual) to reliably used it. This is not your main indicator.

As you can see the cross of the gray line with the yellow line is a good indication of an entry point. If the trend don't change at this time, you must wait for a divergence or the cross of the blue line, which is the indication of the main trend.

To be simple when the blue line is under the yellow it is up trend. When the yellow line is under is under the blue, it is a down trend.

Even so, as you can see, for the last day on EURUSD, we were on a TDT in Elliott Wave, as "the trend in line" the repulse indicator is out...

Thanks for your help !!!

and thank you for explanation : )

forex_tsd_:
Hi, Is that possible to share MTF version of "Stochrsi" ? Thank you from now

might be a lot of versions -i have this one

Files:

Anybody can modify to mtf version thanks

Need MTF Ma Cross

can someone mod this indicator to mtf?

Files:

Special request

I have a special request for Coders...

A tool that I am shure you will find very interesting.

I need an indicator able to draw MTF lines in chart as support and resistance of candle sizes in higer TF.

Example: If I am trading in 30 min TF, I want that chart show two lines (as support and resistance) based in the candle size of previous 4H. TF (or higer TFs. as hourly,daly, weekly, monthly of your choice)

Please?....

If also come with alert of the price breaking those levels, will be GREAT !!!....

#MTF_PSar.mq4

is quite good -- it let us see , what happen in 15 min *(while we are in 5 min chart)

you can tune anything for the input parameter, -- it will give more or less same story

and put everything in a straight line prospective -- somehow , I think that is esp good for AUD/USD , for the GMT day end period

=== the only bad thing is -- it give you the mini-wave, but don't really give you the GO AHEAD entry signal (but it does simplify thing)

Detrend Dinapoli Oscillator MTF ?

Another indicator to search entry point.

Coupled with Laguerre RSI, Detrend Dinapoli is interesting.

When Laguerre RSI cross the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator, it is a possible change of trend. If not, you must wait a divergence on the Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

Laguerre_RSI still exist in a MTF version, but not Dinapoli Detrend Oscillator.

So if someone has the hability to code it ?

fxbs:
might be a lot of versions -i have this one

thank you:):):)

Reason: