Moving Average - page 27

???????

igorad:
I've developed new version of AllAverages with new MAs: DEMA(by Patrick Mulloy) and T3(by Tim Tillson).

During development I found new good technique for null bar re-count.

It's especially good for indicators with multi-smoothing procedure like DEMA and T3.

MTF version of v1.1 is attached too.

good indi..im the first download it..

igorad:
I've developed new version of AllAverages with new MAs: DEMA(by Patrick Mulloy) and T3(by Tim Tillson).

During development I found new good technique for null bar re-count.

It's especially good for indicators with multi-smoothing procedure like DEMA and T3.

MTF version of v1.1 is attached too.

Thanks igorad, I use this indicator very often.

Cheers

[삭제]
igorad:
I've developed new version of AllAverages with new MAs: DEMA(by Patrick Mulloy) and T3(by Tim Tillson).

During development I found new good technique for null bar re-count.

It's especially good for indicators with multi-smoothing procedure like DEMA and T3.

MTF version of v1.1 is attached too.

Great work as usually, but can you color code this indicator,

Thanks

[삭제]

Thanks Linuxuser!

Slope of MA

Has someone coded an indicator that would show as a number the slope of an ma

and if you know of one.. would you be good enough to point me to it....

thanks

Blaiserboy:
Has someone coded an indicator that would show as a number the slope of an ma

and if you know of one.. would you be good enough to point me to it....

thanks

I'm also eager to see such indicator

I am sure there is one......... I am not sure what it would be called..... there has been a lot of work done in here on ma's I am sure someone knows how to calibrate the slope