Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 184

newmont:
I suggest that you first delete your original _TRO_Multi_Meter_LR indicator and replace it with the one that i have posted and make sure that the _linreg indicator is in the indicators folder.

yes yes..it works now..it just worked after i did what you said..thank you very much..

may i ask you this one too?

How can i change the period in your (TRO_Multi_Meter_LR )?do i have to attach ( _linreg )and change the period in it to automatically change TRO_Multi_Meter_LR ?..in fact i am thinking to attach two of (_linreg ) with two different period and use the cross between them and i wish to have such option in (TRO_Multi_Meter_LR ) to show up this cross..for example eriod 3 and period 9 (it is doing well in GBPJPY 15m as time frame)...

AND i got another problems :

1.when i attach this indicator (_linreg ) and repair the thikness of the line from (0) to be (2),and then when i change the time frame i see it go back to (1) width !!..actully that also happening in many indicators with lines based!!..is there any idea how to make it fixed and i do not have to re-change the properities each time i open my terminal??

2.is it possible to have the option i mentioned above (CROSSES MATTERS) to be either having the crosses points colors in the different TF's ,OR\AND have the original color for each period as it is !!

thank you for your previous help ..it was very helpfull after i got lost..

Re Lin reg

I am glad you got it working, i have had a look at the TRO_Multi_Meter_LinReg indicator and have added the period so you can specify what period you want to use, as to changing the value in the _linreg indicator it seems that the value is only referenced from the main TRO indicator so this is all you need to change. As to your other question regarding the lines and sizes changing, the only way to fix the values you desire is to go into the .mq4 source file and find the values and modify them yourself to what you want them to be, you then "compile" the indicator by clicking the left mouse button and clicking "compile" and save the file. This should save the values you want to use.... Give it a try and see how you go.

newmont:
I am glad you got it working, i have had a look at the TRO_Multi_Meter_LinReg indicator and have added the period so you can specify what period you want to use, as to changing the value in the _linreg indicator it seems that the value is only referenced from the main TRO indicator so this is all you need to change. As to your other question regarding the lines and sizes changing, the only way to fix the values you desire is to go into the .mq4 source file and find the values and modify them yourself to what you want them to be, you then "compile" the indicator by clicking the left mouse button and clicking "compile" and save the file. This should save the values you want to use.... Give it a try and see how you go.

Tell me how can i thank you?..NO WORDS LESS THAN "THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEWMONT "..that was very great piece of work and very great help..

i will download it and start to use it.

Thank you again and again

ahmedazizelias:
Tell me how can i thank you?..NO WORDS LESS THAN "THANK YOU VERY MUCH NEWMONT "..that was very great piece of work and very great help..

i will download it and start to use it.

Thank you again and again

opppsss..now i just attached the new version..and tried to attach TWO times..first with period 9 and the second with period 3..i found that it show the same colors exactly..and then i tries to rais 9 to 17 ,i found one of them disapeared and to make it back to be shown i open my indicator list (where is my attached indicators to my chart) and re-click on the one which disapeared and close it again so,it comes back to my screen !!

and the mean problem as i old you is :when i attach two copies,it shows the same colors!!...what is my wrong action here?

Thank you for your patience and ur help.

Re ind

You may have a point about this indicator, I don't like the way that the code is written for this particular version all of the other meters are fine its just this one , I will re- write the indicator and post it in the next day or so, the way it calculates the TimeFrames is different to what it could be using "best Practice". No need to post again.. I have found the Problem with this indicator, I will Post:

int myShiftA = 0 , myShiftB = 1 ;

LR_M1 = iCustom(NULL,1,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,1,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M5 = iCustom(NULL,5,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,5,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M15 = iCustom(NULL,15,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,15,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M30 = iCustom(NULL,30,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,30,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_H1 = iCustom(NULL,60,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,60,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_H4 = iCustom(NULL,240,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,240,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_D1 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

double x0 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

double x59 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA );

The problem being that the int myShiftA = 0 , myShiftB = 59 ; this means that period a is the current bar and period b is bar #59 which is quite a spread, no wonder you couldn't see the difference i your Ma , i have changed it to 0,1 which is comparing it to its previous period or bar. I have tested this indicator against another one i have and it is now correct.

newmont:
You may have a point about this indicator, I don't like the way that the code is written for this particular version all of the other meters are fine its just this one , I will re- write the indicator and post it in the next day or so, the way it calculates the TimeFrames is different to what it could be using "best Practice". No need to post again.. I have found the Problem with this indicator, I will Post:

int myShiftA = 0 , myShiftB = 1 ;

LR_M1 = iCustom(NULL,1,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,1,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M5 = iCustom(NULL,5,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,5,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M15 = iCustom(NULL,15,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,15,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_M30 = iCustom(NULL,30,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,30,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_H1 = iCustom(NULL,60,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,60,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_H4 = iCustom(NULL,240,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,240,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

LR_D1 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA ) - iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

double x0 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0, myShiftB );

double x59 = iCustom(NULL,1440,CustomInd1, LRPeriod ,0,myShiftA );

The problem being that the int myShiftA = 0 , myShiftB = 59 ; this means that period a is the current bar and period b is bar #59 which is quite a spread, no wonder you couldn't see the difference i your Ma , i have changed it to 0,1 which is comparing it to its previous period or bar. I have tested this indicator against another one i have and it is now correct.

Thank you very much and i realy feel too shy because i have been giving you too much noise for this indicator..yes you are very right because when i attached it in GBPJPY (now )it was going down in all time frames but the indicators shows green(up trend) in 30m TF..which is totaly wrong..even when i attached another 3 of them with vary periods it still shows green in 30m ..i thought that i did something wrong or I HAVE TO CHANGE MY EYE GLASSES ..But,now NO NEED TO VISIT CLINIC after ur last post..

thank you very much for ur time that you spent to help me out..and thank you for ur help to SAFE MY MONEY FROM DOCTORS

I WILL ATTACH UR NEW VERSION AND USE IT.

THANK YOU AGAIN

hi all,

sorry for repeating.

anybody help me make MTF version of stochhistogram.

thnx

Files:

thnx fxbs for pointing that.

change to mtf

hi

anyone can help to chnge this indi to MTF?

Files:

rizdwan74kl:
hi anyone can help to chnge this indi to MTF?

it is mtf

extern int TF=0;

also: this indi works only with: "LSMA in Color3", "StepMA", "JJMA"

Reason: