Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 187

fxbs:
beauty of this indi - it's small ; built light with trendlines - price of simplisity - when we put different colors - trendlines doesn't look too good (see, trendlines are not straight) - it wasn't ment for heavy duty

to carry all staff hooked in - is better build whole new indi with features above built-in from the beginning

too much for poor little indi

for sriouse use - take custom candles mtf; ha mtf; same - for separate window;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page74

many mtf price ha and "custom candles" in this thread

Well, i have all those other "Custom Candles" indis but this one really did the trick for me and i want to keep using it.

so it would be nice to add option to color the needle like you have in your pic, i have tried to change the color but with no luck

ps: its the simple stuff that make the diff for me

Thanks for any help

fxbs: re ' Candles_last4barsEli_mtf ' , I don't use Candles

can you tell me how to change the code to display Bars

Fxbs, i changed the color, i mean i found the line i should add and its fine now, kinda, what should i add for the Needle to be in the background?

i mean, the body of the candle is Green/Red and the Wick is black, i want the needle to be the under the body instead over it (draw object as background)

Thanks

Candles_last4barsEli_mtf_ .mq4 - 4 color candles - in previous post (1885)

zakgreen:
candles_last4barseli_mtf.mq4 This tool is a wonderful idea fxbs, thanks, but i think you may have mis-understood me.

many traders use candles, many use bars, some use lines and some (myself included) just use heiken ashi candles, with nothing else.

therefore, what i am asking either you or any of the other great people on the thread trying to make life easier for us is a version of this, identical in every way, only with last 4 heiken ashi.

i use a 15m chart with solely h.a's and would like to see the last 4 (or 6) h.a candles from the 60m.

i have looked around but can't find one. if anyone has a copy, who may have programmed this before, i'd be very grateful for it.

if not, is is that difficult to make changes to this one; is it something that a guy with no experience could do in a few hours ??

many thanks guys

Can you please post your MTF stoch bar indicator from your pic?

Cool, thank you fxbs.

but i think there is a bug there, can you please check this out

Thank you!

@fxbs

hey, thanks for the heiken_sw, that's even better than just 4 candles, thanks a lot. i tried the updated version of the 4 candles in your last post but that didn't work.

here's a screenshot of what happened. i don't know quite what you were trying to do but i think it might need a little tweak.

thanks for everything anyway. i'll be sure to split all profits from tomorrow onwards 50/50. you're a star !

Mr. Increase. here's the stoch-bar too. make sure you drag the 2nd / 3rd / 4th timeframe into the 1st and change the vertical shift 1st one =vs1 2nd =vs2 etc.

Files:
pound_1.gif  35 kb
_mtf-stoch.mq4  11 kb

that's right, corrupted file

reuploaded; - same post - 1885 - try again

just checked (downloaded from site)installed - works good

ok, good luck

Rick - HiAchievers' Sto overlay bar; posted & manual - few weeks ago in this thread; + also macd....

Hi Mano,

Do you have a link for the indicator on the top right hand corner of your chart? looks interesting

Cheers.

Reason: