Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 182

Update to Bid View

Another update to Bid View and some more features have been added, first of all there is a new panel called "Candle Color" which is all of the candles from M5-D1 and their "Current" state, this is quite handy as it will give you a view of the whole market, the original "Trend" has been ratained and is "Switchable" via the Panel on screen. Also I have changed the arrows i originally had and replaced them with a more updated version using a lot more code in the process ,hense the larger file size which now at nearly 19kb is quite large, the indicator now is of a higher quality standard meaning that it can accept a large range of conditions an handle them, it will still not accept certain brokers which have a prefix on the Currency symbol like dm or v ect, i may add this at a latter stage. Finaly I have added a spread change detector that will show a change of spread by changing the color of the "heading" to red, this is handy around news events . Enjoy the indicator and please forward any comments or suggestions.

Files:

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the update newmont , works fine here...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Please, can anyone change this indicator? In lower timeframe the line is changing with every bar. Thats not fine. I want the change once in long or short for longer time, when the time is come true. Maybe someone can also program an alert when the line is changing?

This would be great.

Files:
mtf_wpr.mq4  4 kb

hi, Erdenmensch! this WPR (mtf) works as it should - as any other WPRs or other indis:

all indis changing it's value as the price changes in open(current) bar

some indis you can set to PriceOpen - so it would change readings once per bar when Nae bar open - but you basically bar behind

stochastic allows you set price field Hi-Lo or Close/Close

WPR doesn't allow even that:

iWPR( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int shift)

iWPR(NULL,0,14,i)

if someone make to show it's readings once per bar - that's fine, but that will be different story, which have nothing to do with indicator performance per ce

fxbs:
hi, Erdenmensch! this WPR (mtf) works as it should - as any other WPRs or other indis:

all indis changing it's value as the price changes in open(current) bar

some indis you can set to PriceOpen - so it would change readings once per bar when Nae bar open - but you basically bar behind

stochastic allows you set price field Hi-Lo or Close/Close

WPR doesn't allow even that:

iWPR( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int shift)

iWPR(NULL,0,14,i)

if someone make to show it's readings once per bar - that's fine, but that will be different story, which have nothing to do with indicator performance per ce

pity

don't get upset - same thing with all indis - you probably saw how indicators wiggle their tails (or "antennas") when price changes - in mtf it's just more noticable - it wiggles on multiple bars (1h/5=12 5min bars) - hard not to notice

but good thing - i don't believe you would like to use mtf indi on 5 min chart with readings (refreshing) only once per hour (so next 60 min you can just guess what's going on)...

stoch histogram

hi all,

anybody kindly help change stoch histogram into MTF.

thnx in advance.

Files:

Bid_View2.0M.mq4

jus helping a bit - same Bid_View2.0 only shrinked a little to fit in smaller charts

(couldn't see end of the table on my screen)

Files:

Is there a way bidview could add the server time (read from the market watch window?)

Thanks for this great utility.

This should be in the utility section of tsd..

ES

fxbs:
Bid_View2.0M.mq4

jus helping a bit - same Bid_View2.0 only shrinked a little to fit in smaller charts

(couldn't see end of the table on my screen)
Reason: