Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 706

rkhan1:
Dear Mladen and MrTools

can you add an MTF option to this indy

Thanks again

Hi Rkhan, Trend Magic is the same as the versions of supertrend using cci for their signals, if you click on the attachment clip in this thread you will find many.

ps) found one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page442

mladen:
I can make the MACD. But the signal line can not be made using the same logic as the macd would be made

Thanks Mladen for reply

It would be great to test such macd if it can be done!

Hope for the best

Best regards

secretcode

Dear Mladen

Is that possible to add 2H and 8H for (CCFp mtf & alerts 2.02 nmc) indicator I got it early today from Elite indicators section, I know it could be very few lines should be add, however, I don't know what values should be added. That all if this is possible for MT4.

Thanks

Talaat

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Dear Mladen

Is that possible to add 2H and 8H for (CCFp mtf & alerts 2.02 nmc) indicator I got it early today from Elite indicators section, I know it could be very few lines should be add, however, I don't know what values should be added. That all if this is possible for MT4.

Thanks

Talaat

I don't know, perhaps I should not post this message her, I apologize if so

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Thanks

Talaat

Talaat

Use some software like period converted to create 2 hour or 8 hour offline data for all the symbols used in the indicator and then apply it to some of those offline charts. Otherwise it is not possible (those are not standard metatrader time frames and they do not exist in hst (data) form that can be then used by an in indicator)

Hi MrTools

yes its close but not the same , that one does not have ATR Multiple

if you just add MTF to this one

Thanks

Files:

mladen:
Talaat Use some software like period converted to create 2 hour or 8 hour offline data for all the symbols used in the indicator and then apply it to some of those offline charts. Otherwise it is not possible (those are not standard metatrader time frames and they do not exist in hst (data) form that can be then used by an in indicator)

Many thanks Great Mladen

hi,

anybody can say me why this indicator (see attached file) doesnt work on different timeframe in visual mode and corrected it please ???

big thx...

cci10.mq4

Files:
cci10.mq4  11 kb

js497:
hi,

anybody can say me why this indicator (see attached file) doesnt work on different timeframe in visual mode and corrected it please ???

big thx...

cci10.mq4

Metatrader is messing with visual back test and a lot of multi time frame indicators does not work in visual back test any more (built in functions that used to work OK in older builds - mainly the iCustom() - again do not work OK in visual back test when turned into multi time frame mode)

Nothing to do with that iindicator

mladen:
Metatrader is messing with visual back test and a lot of multi time frame indicators does not work in visual back test any more (built in functions that used to work OK in older builds - mainly the iCustom() - again do not work OK in visual back test when turned into multi time frame mode) Nothing to do with that iindicator

ok thx mladen

Reason: