3 indicator combo that shows promise

1 minute chart

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus (set at 1 and 9) It is an ex4. I don't have the mq4 file but it works fine as an indicator.

Hi-Lo (set at 14)

I-XO-AH (set at 4)

Vertical line that moves with price

This is a bit of a strange combination but follow me and see what you think?

The way these are set, even though you are on a 1 minute chart, you won't be trading that often. Set all colors to be the same for up (green) down (red). This makes it easier for the eyes to see changes. I made them biger too so I don't have to hunt to see them.

I put each indicator in it's own window and then tiled them horozontally. I add a vertical line (which I keep moving onto the vertical line that moves with price). It just helps me to keep things more focused. For some it may be annoying. Do what works best for your eyes.

I also (and some of you will have a cow) change the candle body colors so they don't show. FOr what I'm doing, they just visually get in the way.

You open lets say a buy trade when all 3 give you a buy signal. Stay in that position until all 3 give you the sell signal. If you do this, it helps to filter out noise and hiccups. (not perfect but good) You will see spots where you get 2 out of 3 but wait until you get the 3rd. Yes, you may miss a point here and there but when you move, it's more solid.

This can probably be tweaked more but it's looking promising so far.

Could you post some screen shots showing the system in action?

Screen shot

JPG is attached.

Files:
2.jpg  134 kb

Your system looks interesting.I will test it!

Thanks DD!

...and if anyone has a "cow", just ignore them.

dinkledorfer:
1 minute chart

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus (set at 1 and 9) It is an ex4. I don't have the mq4 file but it works fine as an indicator.

Hi-Lo (set at 14)

I-XO-AH (set at 4)

Vertical line that moves with price

This is a bit of a strange combination but follow me and see what you think?

The way these are set, even though you are on a 1 minute chart, you won't be trading that often. Set all colors to be the same for up (green) down (red). This makes it easier for the eyes to see changes. I made them biger too so I don't have to hunt to see them.

I put each indicator in it's own window and then tiled them horozontally. I add a vertical line (which I keep moving onto the vertical line that moves with price). It just helps me to keep things more focused. For some it may be annoying. Do what works best for your eyes.

I also (and some of you will have a cow) change the candle body colors so they don't show. FOr what I'm doing, they just visually get in the way.

You open lets say a buy trade when all 3 give you a buy signal. Stay in that position until all 3 give you the sell signal. If you do this, it helps to filter out noise and hiccups. (not perfect but good) You will see spots where you get 2 out of 3 but wait until you get the 3rd. Yes, you may miss a point here and there but when you move, it's more solid.

This can probably be tweaked more but it's looking promising so far.

Thanks for sharing your system! :-)

Can you also post your template? Have you tried this on higher timeframes? I think I would like to try this on 15 minutes and higher...

What pairs have you found success with using this system?

Template

Attached is the template with everything set the way I am exploring it. I tried testing it on other pairs and most seem OK with it. If there is going to be an issue, it seems it will concern the setting of the XO indicator. I have NOT tried it on other time frames yet. I'm still trying to tweak as much of the noise out of it as it is.

Files:

hi

thanks for sharing your system

did u consider about SL ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

dinkledorfer:
Attached is the template with everything set the way I am exploring it. I tried testing it on other pairs and most seem OK with it. If there is going to be an issue, it seems it will concern the setting of the XO indicator. I have NOT tried it on other time frames yet. I'm still trying to tweak as much of the noise out of it as it is.

Looking at the higher time frame charts, it looks like your system may work pretty well for those too!

Is there anyway that email alerts can be added for the indicator color changes (as I work during the day and I cannot watch the charts at all)?

Also, do you wait for the close of the bar (3 indicator combo match)? Or, do you enter on the bar that gives the 3 combo signal?

hello everyone the system do looks good but is not that good if you ask me if you fallow times all 3 indic shows the same signal i mean confirm even it in the same time here you need something to filter bad trades as much as they can be filtered not to enter every time you see it because these all 3 gives to much signals and most of them are losing now they might work but if the market is not strong if it is choppy what will you do.just try to help ;]

help

Hey guys,

I can't seem to download the indy from the first post. Each time I try a page opens with what looks like some computer generated code (not mt4)

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Reason: