Mt4_FX_Dashboard - page 4

Hi newmont,

Do you its possible to add a total percentage for pairs? as illustrated in the picture

Cheers.

newmont:
It's good to see some constructive communication about the fx dashboard, and all comments are welcome weather they are good or bad. I am pleased that most of the comments about my work on the indi are positive ones as this motivates me more to continue my work on the indi , at the moment it is progressing well and I have added quite a lot of new features , a lot of which are ones that have been suggested in this forum and I am thankfull for the input as it will make the dashboard a better indicator for everybody who may come to use it .

The new version of the indi will be posted over the next day or so , I am still to full test its new functions to my satisfaction, when this is completed I will post.

I am aware that some members of the forum are making products (indicators,ea's) that are for commercial sale and have got a "price tag" and are also only supplied in .ex form which is "closed source" so to speak, so their construcion is a secret, they can use my code or "mladens", "TRO's", "FXBS" code or anybodys and they can "copywrite" their indicator and sell it for X$, my work is "open source",0$ and credits are given to any code I have used and just for the record I have recieved Positive endorsment for my work from those involved!.

My view is that MT4 is a "free" platform and its just not in the "spirit" of things to charge somebody for an indicator when they can get a valuable platform for free!. Will update soon...
Files:

Re %

Hi Claypot,

In reply to your request, the indicator in its current form does exactly what you are requesting for me to add. The % column at the end is the "sum" of calculations for that pair on that line, the new version is a bit different to this version and you have given me a new idea for that... will post soon.

newmont:
Hi Claypot, In reply to your request, the indicator in its current form does exactly what you are requesting for me to add. The % column at the end is the "sum" of calculations for that pair on that line, the new version is a bit different to this version and you have given me a new idea for that... will post soon.

We are waiting patiently newmont, best of luck buddy...

You da man!! newmont

newmont:
Hi Claypot, In reply to your request, the indicator in its current form does exactly what you are requesting for me to add. The % column at the end is the "sum" of calculations for that pair on that line, the new version is a bit different to this version and you have given me a new idea for that... will post soon.

Fx_dashboard Update

I have now finished the next version of the MT4 Dashboard and have posted below, as you can see in the photo there is a new function that I have added, it basicly gives the user the option to select the number of indicators to add to the % calculator, you can add as little as 1 or as much as 7 at one time to get an "Average" result, from this you can make your own combination. Once you have your "calculation" selection in place the indicator will scan the market for the best entry's

This indicator has 6 of the best indicators hardwired into the code and these are fully adjustable,the /x indicators vary from tro dashboard in that they are Cross and not ><. The ones I have chosen:

*Ma/x- Moving Average cross-over.

*Rsi_50- Rsi is >or< 50.

*Rsi- Rsi is >or< previous bar.

*Macd/x- Signal has crossed over/under the Macd .

*Adx/x- Adx d+ has crossed ADX d-.

*Candle -Close is >or< than Open.

*iCustom - This is where you can add an indicator of your choice, you have to enter the name , inputs for the chosen indicator and also the iMode for the #of buffers.(I have include HMA as an example ).

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

There should be further updates to my Dashboard in the near future as new ideas are put forward...Please feel free to add any comments or suggestion for the further development of our indicator.

RSI Question

I have loaded the dashboard onto my charts and I was comparing the dashboard RSI set to 13 with the regular MT4 RSI indicator set to 13 and there appears to be a difference. For example on 14 March 2008 , EUR 1 hr ..is showing the 13 RSI as up trend. I consider a value over the 50 line an up trend. The Dashboard is signaling a down trend. I take it the dashboard is using some other criteria to determine trend on the RSI? Can anyone help out with an explanation?

Cheers,

Dave

Re Rsi Question

In regards to your question about the rsi, can you please tell me which setting you are using on the indicator and which version of rsi. If you are using the iCustom and typing rsi you must ensure that you enter the correct number into the iMode input, in the case of rsi that number would be 0, else you will get an errror and the "color" output will be wrong. I have tested my internal versions and they seem to be correct.. just let me know the exact setting you are using and I will try to help.

Rsi

newmont:
In regards to your question about the rsi, can you please tell me which setting you are using on the indicator and which version of rsi. If you are using the iCustom and typing rsi you must ensure that you enter the correct number into the iMode input, in the case of rsi that number would be 0, else you will get an errror and the "color" output will be wrong. I have tested my internal versions and they seem to be correct.. just let me know the exact setting you are using and I will try to help.

IV1-8 just a few post back...setting 13 periods and just the RSI from the MT4 platform set at 13. I'm just trying to figure out which one is more sensitive to price movement.

RSI_Period = 13

RSI Price = 0

under the indicator settings I have all false except for RSI

I am not sure how to use the Iparm settings

On Eur 1hr shows down trend. Regular MT4 RSI shows trigger line well above 50 line.

Dave

The code used for the iCustom function is the same as that of the TRO_Dashboard and full credit should be given to "TRO" for this iCustom input as it saves a lot of time and coding and provides the indicator with potential access to 1000's of different indicators.

I just updated the way the TRO FX DASHBOARD processes the iCustom inputs. Hope you grabbed that code!!

Hi newmont.

This sure is one nice indicator, I cant believe you are giving this thing for free, i saw something like yours and its like big$. Can you tell me why tro is making the same thing that you started? cant work it out. Keep up the good work mate.

Reason: