Scalp_net - page 25

Scalp_net all the versions.

Please note that not all the vesions are profitable.

For more information please read this post about where/how to get the statements/performance.

I did not test Scalp_net_v1.3sl and Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar.

For example, in the end of last week we had the following:

Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter (since April 2006).

M1. EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF.

EURUSD: pips in total +30.

USDCHF: pips in total +1173.

AUDUSD: pips in total -698.

Scalp_net_v1.5 (since June 2006).

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: pips in total +231.

EURUSD: pips in total +725.

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter (since June 2006).

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: pips in total +16.

EURUSD: pips in total +533.

-------------

Results for this week:

Scalp_net_v1.5.

EURJPY: +105 pips.

EURUSD: +134 pips.

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter.

EURJPY: -31 pips.

EURUSD: +134 pips.

Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter.

EURUSD: -152.

USDCHF: +3.

AUDUSD: +109.

Turbo Scalp

Hello,

I spend 100% of my computer time for over 25 hours to make a deeper back test of Turbo Scalp (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15).

I used M1 data from Alpari (http://databank.alpari.org/h_mt/M1_EURUSD.zip), converted to M5 and passed to strategy tester of IBFX MT4 to get overview of 3 Years (2004-06-16 to 2007-08-31).

Default settings, 10k account, results: 322.67 loss, max. DD 5691.00 (see attached report).

Please check my results, maybe there is something wrong or need to optimize, but my impression is, this EA is not optimal for long term run...

Sorry for my English, Paul

Files:
turboscalp.zip  284 kb

parez:
Hello,

I spend 100% of my computer time for over 25 hours to make a deeper back test of Turbo Scalp (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15).

I used M1 data from Alpari (http://databank.alpari.org/h_mt/M1_EURUSD.zip), converted to M5 and passed to strategy tester of IBFX MT4 to get overview of 3 Years (2004-06-16 to 2007-08-31).

Default settings, 10k account, results: 322.67 loss, max. DD 5691.00 (see attached report).

Please check my results, maybe there is something wrong or need to optimize, but my impression is, this EA is not optimal for long term run...

Sorry for my English, Paul

I did not test this Turbo Scalp and did not evaluate yet. Scalp_net EAs versions are based on moving averages indicator and as we know EAs based on MA indicator are not stable during the long run with the same settings. It is necessary to optimize EA every months, or once per 3 months for example. It is not for Scalp_net EAs only. It is for all EAs based on MA indicator.

By the way the most stable version is Scalp_net_v1.5 only because I_XO_A_H indicator as a filer.

newdigital:
...It is necessary to optimize EA every months, or once per 3 months for example. It is not for Scalp_net EAs only. It is for all EAs based on MA indicator. By the way the most stable version is Scalp_net_v1.5 only because I_XO_A_H indicator as a filer.

You test Scalp_net_v1.5 with settings from June 5, 06 - is it not necessary to optimize the settings? Or the I_XO_A_H indicator do not need it?

parez:
You test Scalp_net_v1.5 with settings from June 5, 06 - is it not necessary to optimize the settings? Or the I_XO_A_H indicator do not need it?

Thos one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I am using the same settings since June 2006.

I am trying not to change the settings just for more statistical adequacy.

Besides Scalp_net_v1.5 is manal trading system as well. I mean: EA was created from manual trading system. The same with other Scalp_net versions.

But Scalp_net_v2.3 and Turbo version was not manual trading system and did not trade manually.

You may see attachment (excel.zip) in the 1st post of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 (I am updating this attachments every Sunday) for Scalp_net EAs performance.

I just checked the performance of this 1.5 version (from excel file) and compare it with the market condition in that time using this template:

- AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicators: indicators to analyze the market condition. Read posts starting from this page to this one.

- indicators and template to estimate the market condition for D1 timeframe is here.

So as i understand this 1.5 is losing the money if the market is changing direction of the trend on D1 timeframe. During the reversal we may have losses using 1.5 version and it is nothing with the settings. It is something with the system works in some market condition (as any other systems).

If course this 1.5 may be improved in this way (to avoid openning the order during the reversal of the market condition) and we may increase the stability of this 1.5 in this case.

All Scalp_net versions this week updated statement.

Files:
scalp_ner.zip  27 kb

Scalp_net all the versions this week.

Scalp_net all the versions this week.

Scalp_net_v1.5 (testing since June 2006).

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: +49 pips this week.

EURUSD: +15 pips this week.

-----------------------------------

Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter (testing since June 2006).

M5. EURJPY, EURUSD.

EURJPY: -48 pips this week.

EURUSD: +85 pips this week.

Scalp_net_v1.3 (testing since April 2006).

EURUSD: +145 pips this week.

USDCHF: -12 pips this week.

AUDUSD: +53 pips this week.

Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter (testing since April 2006).

EURUSD: -51 pips this week.

USDCHF: +1 pips this week.

AUDUSD: +25 pips this week.

Scalp_net_v1.2 (testing since March 2006).

M1. EURUSD.

EURUSD: +30 pips this week.

Scalp_net_v1.2 with timefilter (testing since March 2006).

M1. EURUSD.

EURUSD: +16 pips this week.

New Digital

Please could you confirm me Scalp_net 1.5 and 1.5tf works on M5 timeframe?

My question is because on the thread I red M5, but at the beginning of the program is written: For >M1 Timeframe only"

One other question:

could you confirm me These EA work also on mini account?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Regards & my comliments for your very good work on this site

Reason: