Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 16

MTF Fib

Hi Schwager & Keris,

Fantastic work! Are you aware of a MTF fib indicator? The attached link shows a video of a MTF fib indicator being used. They call it the Money Map and of course it is for sale. I think it looks good, if either of you feel the same way would you like to have a go at programming it?

Looking forward to your comments.

regards

Ian

http://www.traderhousedemo.com/gridtutor/index.htm

Hey waltini

there is a indicator sommewhere in this forum very similar this indicator u are asking about but the problem is i dont remmember what its called so i need to think a little maybe there is 1 there is faster than me LoL

sailor

Hey

Barry vincent wasnt there also another float indicator with fib levels ? that indicator could be usefull as MTF indicator ( Less whipslashes of the high low)

sailor

You are right sailor, it is a clone of traderhousedemo, you will find it in the forex freeway thread towards the end of the thread, it is called fx traffic. I am not referring to the forexfreeway indicator just the thread.

sailor:
Hey waltini

there is a indicator sommewhere in this forum very similar this indicator u are asking about but the problem is i dont remmember what its called so i need to think a little maybe there is 1 there is faster than me LoL

sailor

@waltini

something from the forum

I believe it is from fxid10t

MTF for ColorOsma request

Please, please, please,

Can someone program this for MTF

Files:
colorosma.mq4  4 kb

MTF for MTFSuperSignal.mq4

I'm a Forex newbie but a JavaScript, VBScript, Perl Programmer.

Somebody requested to debug this mq4. It's done and I hope it's useful.

Please explain how to use it.

Files:

Thanks m3svcs for that, but it's doesn't appear to work 'in the time frames set', only to work on the chart time frames.

Sorry Bluemoon, I don't even know how to use it in the single time frame. Is it some kind of system?

I simply corrected the erroneous syntax.

Thanks Schwager, I will check it out. This MTF, it's a bit like grid trading, once it gets under your skin its tough to walk away from!

Regards

Ian

Reason: