Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 11

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  
elihayun:
Because u dont have the other indicator u cannot use it of course. U can find it here I have no bars limit, and yes it takes some time to load. Maybe next version

Now I see that it had the problem loading due to the lack of the supertrend indicator. it works now, but it shows strange readings. When I switch between timeframes, it seems to change it's set timeframes as well, is that normal?

Thanks again.

eli
eli  
DanielTyrkiel:
Now I see that it had the problem loading due to the lack of the supertrend indicator. it works now, but it shows strange readings. When I switch between timeframes, it seems to change it's set timeframes as well, is that normal? Thanks again.

yes it is, because of the automatic-setting option. try to set it to false

in the indicator parameters

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Now we're talking mate!!! awesome. Thank you.

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Hey Elihayun, would it be possible for you to code the Forex Freeway2 the same way as you did the supertrend bars? A lot of peeps would be happy, because the current version doesn't show any history.

Files:
eli
eli  

Can u explain what I see? When u buy and when u sell?

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

You buy when all lanes turn green, and sell when all turn bright red.

eli
eli  

this indicator is already MTF. Its complicated one. I look at it when I have more time. Maybe next week

eli
eli  

Fix bug

will be post soon

DanielTyrkiel
DanielTyrkiel  

Have a look at the CCI than mate. It is what forex freeway is based on. it turnes green when cci goes positive, and red when it goes negative. that's it. FF also gives you a choice of timeframes and period lenghths.

yass
yass  

Mtf

Hey Elihayun, would it be possible for you to code the Forex Freeway2 the same way as you did the supertrend bars? A lot of peeps would be happy, because the current version doesn't show any history

Hi Daniel

How u think to use FF indictor as MTF?