[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 51

krab:

Hello Dear Developers. Please help me to create an indicator based on SSL_fast_sBar_mtf indicator.

The indicator should draw two "rulers", one with value "Lb" bigger and another with smaller one (as well as TIMER FRAME bigger and smaller). If on a bar the colours of both "rulers" are identical (and on the previous bar they were different), then at the beginning of the next bar it is necessary to give a signal to open (to put an arrow).

Arrows should be drawn using indicator buffers, not graphical objects. In the window of external parameters the data of both "rulers" is required (for further selection of their parameters).

I do not know how to pass a reference to the indicator, it is located in the library of MetaTrader MQL4

And the link to the indicator should be given.

It will not be correct. You are too lazy to find it. The others have to look for it (of course, who would want to). But they may not want to look for it either

There is a manual trading system called "pipsolove2".

So here's a question.

Has anybody tried to automate it?

Or where such an Expert Advisor already exists?

I would like to thank them in advance for their responses. I would like to ask you if you would like to take it to the next step.

AndCam:

There is a manual trading system called "pipsolove2".

So here is a question.

No one has tried to automate it?

Or where such an Expert Advisor already exists?

I would like to thank them in advance for their responses. I would like to ask you if you would like to take it to the next step.

If there is something worth writing, there will always be someone willing to do it.

dmmikl86:

If there is something worth writing, there will always be someone willing to write a link or description.

I can only download it from my computer. But there are indicators and a description.

attached instructions

It fucking pinned.....

I can email it to anyone who is interested. E-mail me.

Vinin:

And the link to the indicator should be given.

It doesn't look right. You are too lazy to find it. And others have to look for it (of course, whoever wants to). But maybe there won't be those who want to look for it.

Hello. Have you tried to implement my suggestion yet? Maybe the task is very complicated and time consuming? I suspect that placing on the same graph

It is not easy to find two indicators with different TFs. Please write an answer. I would like the indicator to look like this:

I thank you in advance.

Hello!

I have a developed indicator but only in Excell, what do I need to translate it to MT4 and to MQL?

yosuf:

Hello!

I have a developed indicator but only in Excell, what do I need to translate it to MT4 and to MQL?

If you want to translate it into MQL, you have to describe the strategy and order the development of an Expert Advisor.

i can write - for a fee - private message or skype abolk1

krab:

Hello.

Have you tried my suggestion yet?

Maybe the task is very complicated and time consuming?

I suspect that placing two indicators with different TFs on the same chart is not easy.

Please write an answer.

I would like for the indicator to look like this:

Thank you in advance.

Hello

I have not tried it

Maybe

There is nothing complicated about it.

Write to

skin337:
Hello, could you please check the EA, it needs to change the number of rollback orders, it for some reason puts a certain amount, if the starting lot 0.01 then takes up to 7 orders when rolling back, and at 0.10, then 5, with a balance is all right, I would like him to put always, even in a strong drop or rise in a given interval, or write an EA on this principle but with adjustable rollback orders.

I would also like to see a reversal order. Post deleted
Reason: