Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 9

mtd adx

Hi,

good idea about mtf indicators but i would like to see ADX daily on my lower time frame chart as i only respect ADX levels to confirm the trend.

For russian color HMA i tried to use regular indicator with 168 period (4hours =21 * 8) on my 30 min chart and i got smooted version of mtf_HMA russian.

Normal hma is with 21 period so for 4 hours it is 21*8 where 8 is from

240min/30min -my chart.

Any way this metod does not work with ADX(average directional movement)

so if someone could make it in MTF version please.I will try soon but i am still learning this crazy c++ with all of ;%#/][}//:' stupid syntax ..forget one ; and your code is junk...

Dont get me wrong,i use to make programs in assembler and i know why i did but using c++ for trading ....litle crazy but we dont have any other solution if we dont want to pay for Tradestation and easy language

best regards and good trading to all

more again

Hello!

Who likes Center of Gravity?

Much fun

Mtf

Hi keris2112

can u convert pls RavifxFisher indicator RAVI FX Fisher.mq4 to MTF.

Thnks and u are indeed great

rd-forecast mtf?

Was wondering if anyone's been able to utilize MTF into the Forecast indicator? I've been having a lot of trouble trying to do it.

If you don't know what it is, here it is in the attachment.

Files:

mtd adx

deepdrunk! Helo

Convert your indicators Super-Trend2 and trailing Stop Loss-level to MTF good idea ist possible?

hi yass

supertrend and stop lose are not my inicators,i just posted them to catfx forum as good exit points.I am learning this stupid syntax of c++(mq4) and i hope i could make few things in coming weeks and finaly to make an EA to autotrade live and cut off my emotions from trading.

oneprint:
hi! can someone do a MTF for the murray math indicator provided, i trying but im pretty crap at programming! thanks

I'm signing with both hands under this request. Very usefull!!!! Also, if there is a way perhaps to incorporate MM into the Forex Freeway indicator.... Not an easy task I presume after looking at the code, but maybe there is an ambitious coder out there

Files:

I am pretty much a beginner when it comes to coding but attempted to make a multiple time frame Silver Trend indicator regardless. The problem I encountered is that because Silver Trend is composed of two buffer arrays in the original indicator, one for the up arrow and another for the down arrow, I cannot seem to access either of the arrays individually using the iCustom() function which seems to call the combined output. Is there a way to call an array series in a way similar to iCustom() or iMACD()? I was thinking iFractals() might help but I don't understand the enough. Is it limited to only the calculation of the fractal or can I manipulate the boolean output? Thanks for any pointers.

Anything, anyone,

DanielTyrkiel:
I'm signing with both hands under this request. Very usefull!!!! Also, if there is a way perhaps to incorporate MM into the Forex Freeway indicator.... Not an easy task I presume after looking at the code, but maybe there is an ambitious coder out there

Daniel,

The way I setup the #MTF indicators doesn't work well when an indicator uses Objects to do it's drawing.

The Murray Math indicator does just that, uses Objects.

I'll see if I can code it into the ForexFreeway indicator, as it's designed differently than the MTF indicators. I'm not promising anything, as I'm not really that good of a coder, but I'll try.

Keris

Reason: