Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 21

StepChopy

Hi!

Attached are 2 sets of interesting indicators. In the first set StepChoppy uses two others: StepMA and StepRSI. The second, VoltyChoppy works by itself.

Is it possible to convert them into MTF?

Files:

Coeffo

Thanks gordon!

Excelent Indikator!!

now MTF version

Much fun

CoeffoLine_Hist.mq4 and mtf modification can recolour past or it is fixed and after close bar is not recolour previous bars ?

thanks

CoeffoLine_Hist.mq4 and mtf modification can recolour past or it is fixed and after close bar is not recolour previous bars ? thanks

you must update for current indicates

recolour past no after close bar

I have one doubt, does the coffeonline and the mtf4 coeffoline recolors the past or not? in case it repaints, could someone fix it? gordon, where did u get it?

MTF 4 CoeffoLine

Has anyone got this to work properly? I have tried it in MT4 ( Alpari 15min and TradeXecutioner ) without success. Maybe I am doing something wrong? I have installed and 'compiled' as usual.

See attached pics...

Files:
mtf_tma.mq4  5 kb

#MTF_CoeffoLine

Your doubt is confirmed. I watched it today and it really repaints the past! One time you can be on board of the trend but the other times (especially during last whipsaw) it may be disastrous...

bmac:
I have one doubt, does the coffeonline and the mtf4 coeffoline recolors the past or not? in case it repaints, could someone fix it? gordon, where did u get it?

MT 4 coeffo

MT4 Coeffoline computed:

5Min

15Min

30Min

60Min

The best to look at is 5 min or 1min.

A good combination with DeMark Trendline Trader

Reason: