Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 20

jerami:
Try this one

I got nothing on the screen with this one?

Use with this

increase:
I got nothing on the screen with this one?

plz insert this ind also

Files:

MTF Forexfreedom

Just wondering if anyone can explain how this works. I've got a 15,30, and 60 chart up and the 60 RSI is clearly below 50, but it doesn't change colors on the 15 minute chart until 1 hour later when the 60 chart changes color. Why is this?

Files:
untitled_2.jpg  198 kb

I think this is one I looked at before that did not seem to work. I am going to take another crack at it this evening. It looks to be what I want. If it does not work I will post by indicator there for help

tredd:
Just wondering if anyone can explain how this works. I've got a 15,30, and 60 chart up and the 60 RSI is clearly below 50, but it doesn't change colors on the 15 minute chart until 1 hour later when the 60 chart changes color. Why is this?

Hi

I wrote this indicator and I wrote it to check the CCI below/above 50

Hope its help

#MTF Forex Freedom bar v2

Some people ask me to change the CCI period. Here is the corrected version in which you can change the CCI period of any TF.

Hope it will help

Can someone change this one please.

Seems to give good signals of trend change.

Not sure if it repaints still checking.

Gordon

Files:

i am sorry i will get in line also can someone create multi-timeframe capability for the below HMA?

thank you sooooo much

mwbro

Files:

mwbro:
i am sorry i will get in line also can someone create multi-timeframe capability for the below HMA?

thank you sooooo much

mwbro

SOMEBODY AN IDEA TO PROGRAMM ALERTS IN MTF INDIKATORS ????

Thanks, nice weekend !

mr.trader

Files:
tma.mq4  3 kb
Reason: