ForexFreeway

heres forex freeway...15min.30min.1hr.4hr....in that order all greens long all reds long..there is more info if you do a search in tsd forums

indicator and pic are too big to attach here is the link

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174040

Looks like a seminar I attended about a year or more ago. THey were selling $2000 software with monthly $500+ subscriptions for a simple moving average placed on 4 time frames, u buy when all 4 are green and sell when all 4 are red. This was based on 5 major currency pairs...

Problem with this strategy is that a big margin is needed and no exit strategy in my experience

Holy cow! 2000 bucks plus 500 monthly?! What a ripoff. You could buy more than 100 investing books with that.

yeah i saw commercials on TV for a investment software coming to anchorage alaska for seminars ...hahah i looked at the charts they were showing...Ma price crossover and looked like rsi and stochastics that showed arrows on all 3 to indicate a sell or a buy...then my parents friends were talking about it and I asked them if they go ASK WHY THEY DONT SHOW BAD TRADES OR ANY CURRENT TRADES or trades months ago and years ago, they looked at me and said uh oh were getting ripped off ..they went and then i showed them what I do and i got another client that indicator above is CCI just a good way to figure out long short medium trend..add that to instanttrend indicator i posted here and histoStepMaStoch i posted that here to in stepma thread, and i think you will like it ALOT...as soon as im done with my current EA im going to put alot of effort into trying to get that one working

Reason: