Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1210

Fernando Carreiro:

He means that the code you have provided is not the authors original source code, but the results of illegal reverse engineering (decompiling) of an executable ("ex4" file). It even states that in your file itself:

The decompilation results in something that can be compiled again and is somewhat readable as "code", but is not very human readable, in order for its functionality to be understood and changes to be made.

Irrespective of those limitations, decompiled code is stollen and illegal code and such practices are not tolerated in any way by MetaQuotes, this site, this forum nor by its community, especially the developers.

So, if you don't want to get banned by the moderators, NEVER EVER again present or upload any decompiled source code here.

The truth as I do not know about programming, I thought they were just codes, and more if I loaded the mt4,

I'll have more care, just a doubt to identify it and not pass again,

Only can be known by:

// Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1

Or also because it says decompiler?

Thank you

rohness: The truth as I do not know about programming, I thought they were just codes, and more if I loaded the mt4,

I'll have more care, just a doubt to identify it and not pass again,

Only can be known by:

// Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1

Or also because it says decompiler?

No, that is not the only way to identify decompiled code. There are many signs, such as:

• Strange or cryptic variable names with numbering schemes
  • No original comments by the author
  • No original copyright information by the author
  • Use of very old style MQL4 code, with incorrect code generation that does not respect certain coding principles
  • and a  few other ...

can you add email alert and push notification to this indicator please?

and alert on actual signal too?

thanks a lot

TC1923FBcan you add email alert and push notification to this indicator please? and alert on actual signal too?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can you help modify this indicator?

Alain Verleyen, 2017.08.29 12:34

Welcome,

Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

other options :

• If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

TC1923FB:

can you add email alert and push notification to this indicator please?

and alert on actual signal too?

thanks a lot

Made this version.

can someone please make that it shows arrows on chart, up arrow when rsi line cross level 60 and down arrow when cross level 40

thanx

Files:

i thank you so much ;-)

one thing 

can you add to this trendbar indicator email alert,

push notification alert on actual signal and arrow for up and down please?

thank you guys

Files:

TC1923FB: i thank you so much ;-)

one thing 

can you add to this trendbar indicator email alert,

push notification alert on actual signal and arrow for up and down please?

thank you guys

Yes! Go to the Freelance section and place a job request as well as your budgeted amount for the work!

could someone please make that it shows arrows on chart when adx lines cross level 20 and level 30, +DI and -DI

thanx

what's up people,

could some programmer help me with this indicator,

I wish it could be mtf, and if possible with option also with interpolation,

I would greatly appreciate it

and a question with the indicator,

what is this option of limit to zoroes ?, and how does it work?

Thanks in advance¬

Reason: