Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1203

I hope someone can help me with the stocycle to transform into multi frame time, thank you very much in advance
Files:
StoCycle.mq4  3 kb

131079:
I hope someone can help me with the stocycle to transform into multi frame time, thank you very much in advance
Signals at wrong places (artificially looks like better signals than they really are - ie: classical repainting)

dear mr mladen

make this indicator mtf version..this indicator very usefull for me

mladen:
Signas at wrong places (artificially looks like better signals than they really are - ie: classical repainting)

Hi mladen With all the respect to me I do very well the stocycle.me would like to be in h1 and see the signs of h4 x example. Sometimes if they are wrong. But for that I have other indications that confirm me. If you wanted to do it would be very helpful, thank you mister mladen

131079:
With respect to ...?

In any case, since you are already doing very well with it, I am sure that you shall find someone the will disregard the repainting and upgrade that indicator to mtf, but if you are already doing very well with it, why should you change anything (including adding the mtf) - use it as is and be happy that it is profitable for you

mladen:
With respect to ...?

In any case, since you are already doing very well with it, I am sure that you shall find someone the will disregard the repainting and upgrade that indicator to mtf, but if you are already doing very well with it, why should you change anything (including adding the mtf) - use it as is and be happy that it is profitable for you
When the stocycle is above or below the total, repot very seldom, it is very well if it is known that it is used. Thank you for assisting me

Hello, I'm looking for the multi-time indicator "money flow index".
Thank you

Obrigado

91639307:

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service

Hello Mladen, Mntiwana and all other good souls helping everybody else,

Can one of you guide me or help me convert the attached indicator to an MTF.

Appreciate your assistance in advance and a great week end to one and all.

Warm Regards

KK

Files:
Reason: