Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1208

Naguisa Unada:

What I can do for free is a work that ends at around 30 minutes at most.

Alive_FX contains objects, so it takes about 2 hours.

Since FX5_MACD contains iCustom and also objects, it is very complicated and seems to be a full day job.

I think that nobody accepts for free as long as he do not plan to use it.

Wow I did not expect it to be so complicated and it took so many hours of work,

Ok, I understand and respect your time,

I just hoped someone would do me the favor with fx5 macd and aliev fx,

Since I wanted to test them in my trade with the mtf version.

rohness:

Wow I did not expect it to be so complicated and it took so many hours of work,

Ok, I understand and respect your time,

I just hoped someone would do me the favor with fx5 macd and aliev fx,

Since I wanted to test them in my trade with the mtf version.

There is already a fx5 macd that is multi time frame - and is already posted at this forum (the ex forex-TSD)

Mladen Rakic:

There is already a fx5 macd that is multi time frame - and is already posted at this forum (the ex forex-TSD)

Really, the same indicator (FX5_MACD_AllAverages_Divergence_3.1_alerts) in mtf version,

maybe you can help me mladen where exactly you have seen it,

since since this forum change has been difficult to find some things.

rohness:

Really, the same indicator (FX5_MACD_AllAverages_Divergence_3.1_alerts) in mtf version,

maybe you can help me mladen where exactly you have seen it,

since since this forum change has been difficult to find some things.

Use any of the newer macd with  divergences (there are some simplifications and improvements compared to the fx5 version(s))

Sorry for not being able to show the exact post (the site search is not helping too much in some cases)

Is there anyone that would be willing to change over Volatility Pivot into a multi time frame indicator ? Or possibly help me find Volatility pivot in MTF ? I don't want to change anything accept the ability to use it on higher time frames. Please let me know , Thank you

Mladen Rakic:

Use any of the newer macd with  divergences (there are some simplifications and improvements compared to the fx5 version(s))

Sorry for not being able to show the exact post (the site search is not helping too much in some cases)

Mladen, is not so much for the macd color divergence,

but also because it has the color osma divergence, and this indicator I have not found in the mtf version,

so it was attractive to have everything in one, more in the mtf version,

So ask me if you or someone could do it.

By the way forget to mention FX5 MACD, works best with this other indicator AllMACD

Mladen could you help me with this other indicator,

I would like to transform it from histogram to a version of chartbars, to be able to make a comfortable reading in the chart,

This would help me a lot,

And thanks in advance.

I want to create a multi time frame indicator using a zigzag indicator which can help. Thank

Ali irwan:

I want to create a multi time frame indicator using a zigzag indicator which can help. Thank

I have this, maybe this can serve you

Reason: