Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1074

dear masters

back again to disturb you

in this ssl there is one error and i don have any idea how to solve it so plz take a look and correct it if you spare some time for

The Error is {{{{{ 'Colors' - illegal switch expression type SSL zones.mq4 139 27 }}}}}

regards

thanks a lot in advance

ssl_zones.mq4

Files:
ssl_zones.mq4  7 kb

kalawe:
Hi,

I need help with this mtf indicator:

-Make it compatible with new MT4 build 950 (new metatrader compatible version)

(Its not shown up if compiling using build 950 , but running ok if compiled using old metaeditor. 8 warning).

-Please add input: level line number.

Standart level number is 50 only. I want to change with 2 level number, like : 45 and 55.

Alert 55 level when indicator line cross level 55 from Below to UP only.

Alert 45 level : when indicator line cross level 45 from Above to Down only.

Hi Kalawe,

it is decompiled code......there are so many versions of QQE and latest and with a lot of options including...why you will be using/depending this only..............for example this one of MLADENs ver with 6 type rsi including rsx and 20 type of prices option and complete set of arrows alerts but if you know this all,:) ...... now i am afraid,you will be stuck and asking for mtf and levels.;)

regards

qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_2.mq4

Dear mntiwana, I'm sure you know more rights than me ,,i want to ask : is the mtf indi will be give same result if we open in subwindow witf 4 another TF with the fix 4 time frime indi?? ( i hope you understand,,sorry my poor english )

NK Trade:
Dear mntiwana, I'm sure you know more rights than me ,,i want to ask : is the mtf indi will be give same result if we open in subwindow witf 4 another TF with the fix 4 time frime indi?? ( i hope you understand,,sorry my poor english)

Dear NK Trade,

first of all,dont worry about you english,it is sufficient for your needs and mostly here dont from english native,me too.....secondly every time try to explain your matter so properly that any one could understand it exact in first try with less time,if possible ,with illustration picture,you will be get responses early .,...rather than you asking and explaining matter so many times and concerning person asking you again and again........if i understood you exact,you can check it applying 4TF indi in second window and in next third window open same indi of desired TF,you want test,then check with vlines/crosshair ...... but you can better explain your question with picture ..... and lastly,i can be try to answer as per my level,dont only trust on my saying,every next is better than me,:).

here is picture of CCI,every thing is same,TF M5,period 14,price 5....review plz,i replaced picture

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_5.png  46 kb

NK Trade:

since I joined this forum, my brother and I doing a lot of experimenting with all indicators...and indicators I ask, as long as I know there is no version 4 time frime

so we do it manually, we do so using mtf version with 4 subwindows...so far give good result,, so after i read the 4 time frime treads i think is if use 4 time frime indi fix will give same result.....??

added one more SW of M15 too........just keep in mind.every next indicator work differently in MTF...some indicators got back on zero/base early when some a bit late,depends on logic inside code/algorithm. cci and stoch are a bit fast......and 4TF standard and histo MTF,you possibly can not compare/equalized exact,because histo ver indicator ignore/tolerate some things as MLADEN told recently in a post replying you.....may be i am wrong , BOSS can better guide us.

regards

Files:
eurusdm15.png  47 kb

Thank's mntiwana, you explain very well... but this histo version has 6 color so we do some experiment whit this,, and off course they will be have change color during the time.. so we have some filter to ( i often see you post and i think you fans of cci, any suggest what varian off cci give you better result?)

mntiwana:

added one more SW of M15 too........just keep in mind.every next indicator work differently in MTF...some indicators got back on zero/base early when some a bit late,depends on logic inside code/algorithm. cci and stoch are a bit fast......and 4TF standard and histo MTF,you possibly can not compare/equalized exact,because histo ver indicator ignore/tolerate some things as MLADEN told recently in a post replying you.....may be i am wrong , BOSS can better guide us.

regards

falungong:
Hello,

Is it possible to have push notifications to this one?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf_1.01.mq4

Falungong, have this version it's the same.

stochastic_crossing_arrows_alerts.mq4

kalawe:
Hi,

I need help with this mtf indicator:

-Make it compatible with new MT4 build 950 (new metatrader compatible version)

(Its not shown up if compiling using build 950 , but running ok if compiled using old metaeditor. 8 warning).

-Please add input: level line number.

Standart level number is 50 only. I want to change with 2 level number, like : 45 and 55.

Alert 55 level when indicator line cross level 55 from Below to UP only.

Alert 45 level : when indicator line cross level 45 from Above to Down only.

Kalawe, would you happen to have the original version, the version posted is decompiled.

mntiwana:

Hi Kalawe,

it is decompiled code......there are so many versions of QQE and latest and with a lot of options including...why you will be using/depending this only..............for example this one of MLADENs ver with 6 type rsi including rsx and 20 type of prices option and complete set of arrows alerts but if you know this all,:) ...... now i am afraid,you will be stuck and asking for mtf and levels.;)

regards

qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_2.mq4

Thanks mntiwana , i will use this version. And will find a way by my self about level alert.

@mrtools : iam sorry , i dont have a source.

kalawe:

Thanks mntiwana , i will use this version. And will find a way by my self about level alert.

@mrtools : iam sorry , i dont have a source.

kalawe

That indicator is calculating wrong values in multi time frame mode (it mixed up the time frames, and in that case you get some result that is not the current nor the target time frame - in any case, the result is a repainting result, not refreshing the target bars, but classical repainting)

Reason: