Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1074

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mr.Tools

Can you make this indicator into mtf version too..it is for stochastic entering obos area stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bobdita:
Dear Mr.Tools

Can you make this indicator into mtf version too..it is for stochastic entering obos area stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_1.mq4

thank you

bobdita

Try out this version : stochastic_obos_lines_alerts_1_2.mq4

bobbie
bobbie  

Thank you so much Sir

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mladen

May ask you what does it meant with alert every break?

George
George  
mladen:

Probable next question is : percentage of what?

Anyway : since that code is not new mt4 compatible, here is the compatible version : Auto TL 04 nmc.mq4

MLaden,

Thanks for the new version.

A degree of the angle is what I meant, not percentage as I had originally written. My apologies. A classic case of 'I knew what I meant' but my writing hand did not know!

The illustration trend line is what I envisaged. The vertical line is where the trendlines start for this illustration and although I have entered all the lines that would have been produced (and cancelled) I hope it is obvious how helpful the angle degrees will be.

There should never be a reason why more than 3 current trendlines are necessary at any one time so this may help matters.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdh4.png 52 kb
Halldor Ulfar Halldorsson
Halldor Ulfar Halldorsson  

Hello,

Is it possible to have push notifications to this one?

stochastic_cross_alert_sigoverlaym_cw_mtf_1.01.mq4

roni
roni  

Hi,

I need help with this mtf indicator:

-Make it compatible with new MT4 build 950 (new metatrader compatible version)

(Its not shown up if compiling using build 950 , but running ok if compiled using old metaeditor. 8 warning).

-Please add input: level line number.

Standart level number is 50 only. I want to change with 2 level number, like : 45 and 55.

Alert 55 level when indicator line cross level 55 from Below to UP only.

Alert 45 level : when indicator line cross level 45 from Above to Down only.

Files:
mandalwala
mandalwala  

dear masters

back again to disturb you

in this ssl there is one error and i don have any idea how to solve it so plz take a look and correct it if you spare some time for

The Error is {{{{{ 'Colors' - illegal switch expression type SSL zones.mq4 139 27 }}}}}

regards

thanks a lot in advance

ssl_zones.mq4

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
kalawe:
Hi,

I need help with this mtf indicator:

-Make it compatible with new MT4 build 950 (new metatrader compatible version)

(Its not shown up if compiling using build 950 , but running ok if compiled using old metaeditor. 8 warning).

-Please add input: level line number.

Standart level number is 50 only. I want to change with 2 level number, like : 45 and 55.

Alert 55 level when indicator line cross level 55 from Below to UP only.

Alert 45 level : when indicator line cross level 45 from Above to Down only.

Hi Kalawe,

it is decompiled code......there are so many versions of QQE and latest and with a lot of options including...why you will be using/depending this only..............for example this one of MLADENs ver with 6 type rsi including rsx and 20 type of prices option and complete set of arrows alerts but if you know this all,:) ...... now i am afraid,you will be stuck and asking for mtf and levels.;)

regards

qqe_advanced_alerts_arrows_2_2.mq4

Wayan
Wayan  

Dear mntiwana, I'm sure you know more rights than me ,,i want to ask : is the mtf indi will be give same result if we open in subwindow witf 4 another TF with the fix 4 time frime indi?? ( i hope you understand,,sorry my poor english )