Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1080

this indicator shows arrows when line crosses below -100 and above 100, but could someone also put that shows arrows and when line cross above -100 i below 100

thanx

Hi mladen and mrtools got an interesting MA here that uses pi = 3.1415926535 , and forms signal after close of candle.

Could you please convert it into multi timeframe mode.

I appreciate your help

Thank you

drivema.mq4

Files:
drivema.mq4  2 kb

mwambaFX:
Hi mladen and mrtools got an interesting MA here that uses pi = 3.1415926535 , and forms signal after close of candle.

Could you please convert it into multi timeframe mode.

I appreciate your help

Thank you

drivema.mq4

mwambaFX

That is non lag ma. Use any of the existing non lag ma that are already multi time frame instead

mladen:

mwambaFX

That is non lag ma. Use any of the existing non lag ma that are already multi time frame instead

thank you for the heads up Mladen.

Enjoy your day

mladen:

mwambaFX

You were so right :-)

Good morning all!

Does anyone know another name for the indicator in the lower window? I cannot seem to find the mq4 file anywhere online and was thinking that it is likely another name. If you know another name or have the mq4 file, can you kindly post as it may be a help for all. Looks like a regression and average trend plotted together.

Files:
2lxcmjn.gif  26 kb

forexwright:
Good morning all! Does anyone know another name for the indicator in the lower window? I cannot seem to find the mq4 file anywhere online and was thinking that it is likely another name. If you know another name or have the mq4 file, can you kindly post as it may be a help for all. Looks like a regression and average trend plotted together.

As far as I see, it is this one : regtrend_avg.ex4

Files:

Hi sir,

Please make MTF & alert for this good indicator:

-Alert when RSI break trendline.

Many thanks

Files:
rsi-tl.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
As far as I see, it is this one : regtrend_avg.ex4

Thank you!

kalawe: