Various - page 98

michaelB:

in the chart from post 872, you can see in the sub-window that the Filter was set to 2.

I tried that setting but my results do not match the chart from post 872 [eurusd M30 starting at 18Aug].

There must be another Property setting that was modified.

Again, the original post is a month old but I'm hoping you can remember what other Property was changed.

Thank you. 

I don't remember what was I doing for that example. Looks like the filter all was used, but I really do not remember what setting (which price). Sorry ;(

yuhu:

HI Mladen,

the idea is very simple, simply add the two values, divide by 2 (toget average) and see if it produces "better" result?

:) 

Isn't simple trend doing that?

sebastianK:
Isn't simple trend doing that?
More or less, yes : it is doing that

mladen:

DSS that is adaptive too

This indicator is "partially adaptive". The part that is adapting is the stochastic period. Ema period is not (when I try to do that results are not usable). Also, this indicator for sure is having benefit from price filter. The lower example is without a filter, and is it is obvious, it is far "too nervous", so, even though the default parameter for filter is 0, filter usage is recommended (I used price filter 3 for upper example)

On-chart version of the r-square adaptive double smoothed stochastic. Some smaller upgrades too

mladen:

On-chart version of the r-square adaptive double smoothed stochastic. Some smaller upgrades too

And an upgrade : decided to make it a sort of "all adaptive" version.

In this version you can chose if :

• stochastic calculation should be adaptive
  • smoothing calculation should be adaptive

that way you can get 4 completely different versions of indicator (depending on the chosen parameters). Difference can be big (lower examples are without smoothing adapting and then with smoothing adapting turned on

Same thing done with the regular version too

QQE rewritten so now it can use any of the 37 types of averages in calculation (+all can be double smoothed) as we as for price smoothing prior to rsi calculation (which makes it a qqe of rsioma in that case). Also, the latest 6 types of rsi can be used

As an example : upper is a qqe of rsioma (period 10 used for smoothing). All the rest is default

mladen:

QQE rewritten so now it can use any of the 37 types of averages in calculation (+all can be double smoothed) as we as for price smoothing prior to rsi calculation (which makes it a qqe of rsioma in that case). Also, the latest 6 types of rsi can be used

As an example : upper is a qqe of rsioma (period 10 used for smoothing). All the rest is default

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for the full figured upgraded ver .... if i am missing some thing,regarding this high jump from ver 1.6 to ver 2.1 ?

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for the full figured upgraded ver .... if i am missing some thing,regarding this high jump from ver 1.6 to ver 2.1 ?

Yes - I was doing some work and the versions in between are left out :)

Some more fooling around : price filter 3, price smoothing 10 - the rest is default

Reason: