Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1067

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gowinda:
Hi all,

maybe some of you could help me.

I am a newbie at MetaTrader 4 and tried any of the MTF-Indicators in this thread, but without any success.

I only got the error message: 'return' - expressions are not allowed on global scope. not all control paths return a value

Any of you got an idea, what's the reason for this error message in the MetaEditor and how I get these indicators running ?

Thx for your help in advance

Chris

Move the line with the return statement within the function body

R Khan
R Khan  

Mr M

Mr T

This indicator is in separate windows but for some reason the 0 or the 50 level are not working or in sync

Can you pls check the 0 and 50 levels

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
R Khan:
Mr M

Mr T

This indicator is in separate windows but for some reason the 0 or the 50 level are not working or in sync

Can you pls check the 0 and 50 levels

Thanks

R Khan

That indicator is not meant to have levels like 50 at all. It is meant to be working on the main chart and to use values on the main chart

R Khan
R Khan  

Mr M

Thanks for clearing it up.

Anything similar to this with the results ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
R Khan:
Mr M

Thanks for clearing it up.

Anything similar to this with the results ?

R Khan

If you mean if there is a version that could use some levels for super trend, no, there is no such version

Gowinda
Gowinda  
mladen:
Move the line with the return statement within the function body

Many thanks Mladen for your kind assistance,

according to your tip, I removed the first "return(0);" and everything is working perfect.

Also thanks to R. Khan for your reply

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

FIRELADY

Here you go (set the UniqueUD parameter of each new instance to unique value) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_1.mq4

Hi Mladen

Would you please, if it is possible to add line color option to this indicator, so we can recognize between MTF trend lines and I'll appreciate if you may add trend line thickness as well.

thanks

automatic_trendlines mtf 1_1.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Hi Mladen

Would you please, if it is possible to add line color option to this indicator, so we can recognize between MTF trend lines and I'll appreciate if you may add trend line thickness as well.

thanks

automatic_trendlines mtf 1_1.mq4

Talaat E

Here you go : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2.mq4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Talaat E

Here you go : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2.mq4

Many Thanks Mladen

However,

I really don't want to disturb you in the weekend but there are two issues in this indicator:
  1. the upper line never be accept to change its color. As you can see in the given figure, I already changed its color to Black but it is still Red
  2. when you remove the indicator from chart, it never clean and delete its lines
  3. Hope you fix these these issues

My regards

Files:
01_1.jpg 134 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Many Thanks Mladen

However,

I really don't want to disturb you in the weekend but there are two issues in this indicator:

1. the upper line never be accept to change its color. As you can see in the given figure, I already changed its color to Black but it is still Red
  2. when you remove the indicator from chart, it never clean and delete its lines
  3. Hope you fix these these issues

My regards

Try this one then (upper line is using color 4) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2_1.mq4