Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1078

mahnooj:

Hi mrtools,

I have deleted lines from 144 to 159 to stop the "buy" & "sell" sound alerts, could you kindly let me know if i have done it correctly please.

mahnooj

That indicator triggers alerts, not sounds. To turn the sounds for alerts off, go to tools->options->events and turn the sounds on alerts off there

mladen:

mahnooj

That indicator triggers alerts, not sounds. To turn the sounds for alerts off, go to tools->options->events and turn the sounds on alerts off there

thanx mladen, i'll check

mladen:

mahnooj

Hi Mladen,

i just checked and attaching a screenshot of the alert it fires, can this be removed please ? i tried what you said but that eliminates all alerts ..

Files:
mladen.png  69 kb

mahnooj:

Hi Mladen,

i just checked and attaching a screenshot of the alert it fires, can this be removed please ? i tried what you said but that eliminates all alerts ..

Use this one then (added an option to turn those alerts on or off) : ddstochastic_1_2_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Use this one then (added an option to turn those alerts on or off) : ddstochastic_1_2_mtf.mq4

Hi Mladen and MrTools

If you can, Please help me to make Waddah_Attar_ADXxBollinger.mq4 to mtf version ?

Thanks in advance.

aruaruk:
Hi Mladen and MrTools

If you can, Please help me to make Waddah_Attar_ADXxBollinger.mq4 to mtf version ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Aruaruk, added mtf.

Waddah_Attar_ADXxBollinger mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Hi Aruaruk, added mtf.

Waddah_Attar_ADXxBollinger mtf.mq4

mrtools

Can it have interpolation, please?

apprentice coder:

mrtools

Can it have interpolation, please?

Apprentice coder, coded it a little different to add the interpolation.

waddah_attar_adxxbollinger_mtf_2.mq4

mrtools:

Apprentice coder, coded it a little different to add the interpolation.

waddah_attar_adxxbollinger_mtf_2.mq4

Thank you mrtools

Reason: