Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1068

kalawe:

I cannot scroll down parameter (look attachment above)

And i got 10 error when compiled mt4 905.

Please, can you upload it ex4 , Thanks Mladen

Do not change anything in the code

The indicator posted by talaate works as it should if you do no0t change anyrhing in the code

mladen:

Do not change anything in the code

The indicator posted by talaate works as it should if you do no0t change anyrhing in the code

Worked now. Used another old compile version. Thanks

mladen:
Try this one then (upper line is using color 4) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2_1.mq4

Mladen,

Please Add alert & email when broke the line.

Many Thanks

mladen:
Try this one then (upper line is using color 4) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2_1.mq4

Mladen,

Please Add alert & email when broke the line.

Many Thanks

Hello!

In trade using RVI nrp mtf indicator.

Recently I started to use a different version of this indicator TRVI.

But he did not Multi Timeframe. If there is a request to put in a branch. Or who can write. I will be very grateful. Sorry for the poor quality translation.

Files:
trvi.ex4  12 kb
trvi.mq4  3 kb

mayak69:
Hello!

In trade using RVI nrp mtf indicator.

Recently I started to use a different version of this indicator TRVI.

But he did not Multi Timeframe. If there is a request to put in a branch. Or who can write. I will be very grateful. Sorry for the poor quality translation.

mayak69

Here you go : trvi_mtf.mq4

Files:
trvi.png  116 kb
trvi_mtf.mq4  5 kb

Hello people,

anyone know where I can get a colored cross osma arrow to alert MTF, when crossing zero line is checked, and if possible with [arrowDisplacement]

not having, if a programmer could do one and share it.

thanks

rohness:
Hello people,

anyone know where I can get a colored cross osma arrow to alert MTF, when crossing zero line is checked, and if possible with [arrowDisplacement]

thanks

rohness,

do you think,this of MLADENs version averages osma help you,it is with arrows,alert,mtf.

regards

Files:

rohness:
Hello people,

thanks

Hello Rohness, there is something similar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page61

mntiwana:

rohness,

do you think,this of MLADENs version averages osma help you,it is with arrows,alert,mtf.

regards

mntiwana thanks for the suggestion, but I just want the arrows and not the histogram

Reason: