Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1069

roni
roni  
mladen:
Try this one then (upper line is using color 4) : automatic_trendlines_mtf_1_2_1.mq4

Mladen,

Please Add alert & email when broke the line.

Many Thanks

mayak69
mayak69  

Hello!

In trade using RVI nrp mtf indicator.

Recently I started to use a different version of this indicator TRVI.

But he did not Multi Timeframe. If there is a request to put in a branch. Or who can write. I will be very grateful. Sorry for the poor quality translation.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mayak69:
Hello!

In trade using RVI nrp mtf indicator.

Recently I started to use a different version of this indicator TRVI.

But he did not Multi Timeframe. If there is a request to put in a branch. Or who can write. I will be very grateful. Sorry for the poor quality translation.

mayak69

Here you go : trvi_mtf.mq4

Files:
trvi.png 116 kb
trvi_mtf.mq4 5 kb
rohness
rohness  

Hello people,

anyone know where I can get a colored cross osma arrow to alert MTF, when crossing zero line is checked, and if possible with [arrowDisplacement]

not having, if a programmer could do one and share it.

thanks

mntiwana
mntiwana  
rohness:
Hello people,

anyone know where I can get a colored cross osma arrow to alert MTF, when crossing zero line is checked, and if possible with [arrowDisplacement]

thanks

rohness,

do you think,this of MLADENs version averages osma help you,it is with arrows,alert,mtf.

regards

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rohness:
Hello people,

thanks

Hello Rohness, there is something similar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page61

rohness
rohness  
mntiwana:

rohness,

do you think,this of MLADENs version averages osma help you,it is with arrows,alert,mtf.

regards

mntiwana thanks for the suggestion, but I just want the arrows and not the histogram

rohness
rohness  
mrtools:
Hello Rohness, there is something similar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page61

Mrtools thanks, the indicator is very good,

but could add arrows only osma alert when crossing the level of 0, not when there [slope]

As shown in the picture,

draw only when the osma arrows crossing 0,

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_197218_1456284709876_679[/ATTACH]

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
rohness:

Mrtools thanks, the indicator is very good,

but could add arrows only osma alert when crossing the level of 0, not when there [slope]

As shown in the picture,

draw only when the osma arrows crossing 0,

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_197218_1456284709876_679[/ATTACH]

Rohness, on the one on the link if you have arrows on and arrowsOnOsmaSlope = false, then it will show arrows on zero cross, also have this one using mt4 built in osma.

osma_cross_zero_mtf.mq4

rohness
rohness  

Rohness, on the one on the link if you have arrows on and arrowsOnOsmaSlope = false, then it will show arrows on zero cross, also have this one using mt4 built in osma.

osma_cross_zero_mtf.mq4

Thanks Mrtools by indicators, is just what I wanted !!!