Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1069

mrtools:
Hello Rohness, there is something similar here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page61

Mrtools thanks, the indicator is very good,

but could add arrows only osma alert when crossing the level of 0, not when there [slope]

As shown in the picture,

draw only when the osma arrows crossing 0,

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_197218_1456284709876_679[/ATTACH]

Files:
arrows.png  33 kb

rohness:

Mrtools thanks, the indicator is very good,

but could add arrows only osma alert when crossing the level of 0, not when there [slope]

As shown in the picture,

draw only when the osma arrows crossing 0,

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_197218_1456284709876_679[/ATTACH]

Rohness, on the one on the link if you have arrows on and arrowsOnOsmaSlope = false, then it will show arrows on zero cross, also have this one using mt4 built in osma.

osma_cross_zero_mtf.mq4

Rohness, on the one on the link if you have arrows on and arrowsOnOsmaSlope = false, then it will show arrows on zero cross, also have this one using mt4 built in osma.

osma_cross_zero_mtf.mq4

Thanks Mrtools by indicators, is just what I wanted !!!

kalawe:
Need help : error when compile with build 950.

Need MTF also.

And please fix it also email notify.

Thanks

kalawe

\

Here is a new metatrader 4 compatible version : chin_breakout_alert_v.1.4sm_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:

kalawe

\

Here is a new metatrader 4 compatible version : chin_breakout_alert_v.1.4sm_mtf_nmc.mq4

Thank you very much sir.....

mrtools:

osma_cross_zero_mtf.mq4

such Mrtools,

doubt is possible that the Osma Cross zero_mtf.mq4 has the facility to be in EMA, how could modify it, or there is another indicator Osma Arrow Similarly,

what I want is that all moving exponential average can be changed not only simple, or weighted, etc.

thanks

rohness:

such Mrtools,

doubt is possible that the Osma Cross zero_mtf.mq4 has the facility to be in EMA, how could modify it, or there is another indicator Osma Arrow Similarly,

what I want is that all moving exponential average can be changed not only simple, or weighted, etc.

thanks

Rohness try this one.

osma_cross_zero_mtf_1.mq4

mrtools:

Rohness try this one.

osma_cross_zero_mtf_1.mq4

Thanks Mrtools,

indeed without their contribution it would not in this forum.

What about Linuxer?

Pava:
What about Linuxer?

There is a lot of people that gave a lot to the metatrader trading community - I believe that all are in our minds whenever we think of who and how much did they give to all of us

Reason: