Yes, but it's good for M1 scalping,

myname
myname  
werter:
Yes, but it's good for M1 scalping,

Why do you want it mrf then ?

pilot
pilot  

HelloMladen,mrtools,andthe participants of the forum!Pleasecorrect the indicatordisplaysmultitimeframe!I apologize for myEnglish!Thanks in advance!

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  

pilot5

it needs slope direction line indicator for to work.....and dont worry about english language it is sufficient for your needs just try to write in small letters.

Slope Direction Line.mq4

pilot
pilot  
mntiwana:
pilot5

it needs slope direction line indicator for to work.....and dont worry about english language it is sufficient for your needs just try to write in small letters.

Slope Direction Line.mq4

mntiwana you didn't understand me, I need to make mtf !

mntiwana
mntiwana  

pilot5, ,yes possible,some times i am dull,any way when you will be add slope direction line indicator in indicator folder,your indicator will be work as mtf.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pilot5:
HelloMladen,mrtools,andthe participants of the forum!Pleasecorrect the indicatordisplaysmultitimeframe!I apologize for myEnglish!Thanks in advance!

pilot5

Slope direction line is hull average. Simply take some already existing multi time frame Hull averages

William Snyder
William Snyder  
pilot5:

Pilot5, that indicator uses the slope direction line which the colors can repaint, slope direction line is actually like Mladen said a Hull Moving average, have this one that's mtf already.

hull_moving_average_mtf_2.mq4

pilot
pilot  

thank you!