Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 694

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Sorry, but from that picture I do not know. Since it is renko, it could be even a some everyday indicator (since they behave differently when applied to renko charts)

Hi MLaden,

Indeed you are correct. I do like Renko a lot and do work with it. Couldn't it be a MA which is added to the separate chart?

Regards Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Indeed you are correct. I do like Renko a lot and do work with it. Couldn't it be a MA which is added to the separate chart?

Regards Marco

Marco

It is not a MA (see that it is oscillating around 0) That is all all can say from that picture

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco It is not a MA (see that it is oscillating around 0) That is all all can say from that picture

Hi MLaden,

OK thx I will search and inform you.

Regards Marco

dustovshio
dustovshio  
mladen:
You can use this one : adx-cross-arrows_mtf-alerts-nmc.mq4 . It corrects some problems of the one you have attached and is multi time frame version with alerts already

Thanks for the advice...

I noticed that the indicator shows 1 bar later than the original indicator. So my question is:

Does it always paint at the beginning of the bar, or will it sometimes paint anytime during the bar?

One of the problems I had with the old indicator was that it would come it late and sometimes disappear.

Will this indicator disappear and do you have to wait for the bar to close, or is it safe to take the signal right when it paints.. (at the beginning of the bar?)

Thank again,

D

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dustovshio:
Can someone please make a mtf version of this adx indicator that will print solid red or blue bars for the higher timeframes on the bottom of the chart similar to the mtf freedom indicator.adx-buy-sell.zip

Dustovshio, there is a 4 tf bar version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page26. If you follow the link on that post it will also explain how to get the diplus and diminus values alone, which is the same signals as the arrow version.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated Macd predictor universal indicator : macd_predictor_universal_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page287

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated rsioma indicator (version with alerts and multi time frame) : rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page287

Anthony
Anthony  

Hi Mister Mladen I have heard so much about you in my first day since registering here on FTSD. I am new to trading and trade binary options but I have lost quite a bit of money. What type of signal or indicators can you recommend for a newbie like me to start making ground. I can read basic charts on MT4 and a quick learner. Is there anyway that I could trade with an easy to understand indicator that will help me recover my loses from the scams that I have fallen victim to. We need more people like you in this world. Please bear with me if my questions don't make sense. Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Newbie777:
Hi Mister Mladen I have heard so much about you in my first day since registering here on FTSD. I am new to trading and trade binary options but I have lost quite a bit of money. What type of signal or indicators can you recommend for a newbie like me to start making ground. I can read basic charts on MT4 and a quick learner. Is there anyway that I could trade with an easy to understand indicator that will help me recover my loses from the scams that I have fallen victim to. We need more people like you in this world. Please bear with me if my questions don't make sense. Thank you

Newbie777

First of all : stop trading binary options. Read this article : Don't Gamble On Binary Options - Forbes . Odds trading forex are not in favor of trader either (always remember that there is spread or commission which shifts the odds from your way) but, if you do it properly, the odds are much better than in binary options. And only then when you know a lot of MM then start using some tools but never ever turn off your brain Nothing can replace the knowledge that you can gather

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated On balance volume 2 : obv2_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page288

Files: