mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

Here is a multi time frame version : blau_-_eco_mtf__alerts.mq4

Thanks very much, Mladen

split15
split15  

Split15, added the arrows.

-----------

i forgot to tell you if you can put arrows in both ways, when line crosses 0.75 from down and up, and the same for 0.15, when line crosses from up and down

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools:

Split15, added the arrows.

-----------

i forgot to tell you if you can put arrows in both ways, when line crosses 0.75 from down and up, and the same for 0.15, when line crosses from up and down

Split15, this version should do that.

laguerre__arrows_2.mq4

Files:
chica31
chica31  

Hi! Could somebody make this to MTF indicator?

Files:
pw_trend.mq4 22 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
chica31:
Hi! Could somebody make this to MTF indicator?

Chica31, do you have the original source code for that indicator, the version posted is a decompiled version?

engula
engula  
engula:

hi mladen/mrtools,

many changes since my last visit, great work from your side. now i'll need some time to understand how to move in this new environment...

can you pls help me find the indi in the link, since it seems that it's directing to a wrong place. many thanks in advance.

hi mladen/mrtools,

can you pls take a look at this? many thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:

hi mladen/mrtools,

can you pls take a look at this? many thanks.

engula

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

engula
engula  
mladen:

engula

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

thanks mladen.

sorry to ask it here, i know it's very much off topic, but i couldn't find an appropriate thread.

before the upgrade i was able to see all my subscriptions in a page and click on a button like 'go to first unread'. now it looks like this button isn't there any more?

can you also direct me to a thread where questions like this one can be posted without disturbing other threads?

many thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
engula:

thanks mladen.

sorry to ask it here, i know it's very much off topic, but i couldn't find an appropriate thread.

before the upgrade i was able to see all my subscriptions in a page and click on a button like 'go to first unread'. now it looks like this button isn't there any more?

can you also direct me to a thread where questions like this one can be posted without disturbing other threads?

many thanks in advance.

engula

Go to messages (on the left side of your user name) and there you shall find the subscriptions

The "unread" : that is going to be one of the changes that are going to be made. As soon as it is made, you shall see it because the home page will change to that view then

chica31
chica31  
mrtools:
Chica31, do you have the original source code for that indicator, the version posted is a decompiled version?

Hi! No, I don't have. But I found that it's similar to Ultra_trend indicator. Can You make form that?

Files: