Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1030

mladen:

engula

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

thanks mladen.

sorry to ask it here, i know it's very much off topic, but i couldn't find an appropriate thread.

before the upgrade i was able to see all my subscriptions in a page and click on a button like 'go to first unread'. now it looks like this button isn't there any more?

can you also direct me to a thread where questions like this one can be posted without disturbing other threads?

many thanks in advance.

engula:

thanks mladen.

sorry to ask it here, i know it's very much off topic, but i couldn't find an appropriate thread.

before the upgrade i was able to see all my subscriptions in a page and click on a button like 'go to first unread'. now it looks like this button isn't there any more?

can you also direct me to a thread where questions like this one can be posted without disturbing other threads?

many thanks in advance.

engula

Go to messages (on the left side of your user name) and there you shall find the subscriptions

The "unread" : that is going to be one of the changes that are going to be made. As soon as it is made, you shall see it because the home page will change to that view then

mrtools:
Chica31, do you have the original source code for that indicator, the version posted is a decompiled version?

Hi! No, I don't have. But I found that it's similar to Ultra_trend indicator. Can You make form that?

Files:
ultra_trend.mq4  26 kb

I am sorry I moved the post to elite section because the indicators I asked for were originally posted there

many sorry

chica31:
Hi! No, I don't have. But I found that it's similar to Ultra_trend indicator. Can You make form that?

chica31

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175467/page6

i was wondering if its possible to turn this indicator into mtf indicator.

pattern_recognition_master_v3.mq4

johnjacob:
i was wondering if its possible to turn this indicator into mtf indicator. pattern_recognition_master_v3.mq4

johnjacob

Since it does not use more than 64 parameters it should be possible to do that

mladen:

johnjacob

Since it does not use more than 64 parameters it should be possible to do that

thank you mladen for replying. mind creating a mtf version of that indi. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

johnjacob:
thank you mladen for replying. mind creating a mtf version of that indi. really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

johnjacob

Here is the multi time frame version of that indicator : pattern_recognition_master_v3_mtf.mq4

Dear Mr Mladen and Mr Tools

Could you please put an alert (wav) when the color changes

also in a MTF one of this indicator.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Reason: