Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1132

messi86:

Hi mladen,

i have a "indicator" that calculate other timeframes (M2,M3,M4....). Is it possible modificate this indicator for seconds chart? I want to see the logic of time in this indicators.

Thank you very much 

could you please short explain, how to use that indicator. Thank you

NicoleDeinhard:
could you please short explain, how to use that indicator. Thank you

No for use, i am learning to programm in mql4. mladen is the best programer and i want to see the diference of this type of indicators, seconds and minutes.

Thank you very much 

messi86:

Hi mladen,

i have a "indicator" that calculate other timeframes (M2,M3,M4....). Is it possible modificate this indicator for seconds chart? I want to see the logic of time in this indicators.

Thank you very much 

It is not possible - there is no data in the metatrader history that would allow that, and since the indicator is using existing metatrader data, there is no way to make anything with a time resolution less than 1 minute

mladen:
It is not possible - there is no data in the metatrader history that would allow that, and since the indicator is using existing metatrader data, there is no way to make anything with a time resolution less than 1 minute

then , only with EA would be possible?? i have an EA for this that calculate timeframes <1 min but is ex4 file

Thank you very much! 

messi86:

then , only with EA would be possible?? i have an EA for this that calculate timeframes <1 min but is ex4 file

Thank you very much! 

You can use anything (with the new metatrader4) : indicator or an EA that uses timer (in older build there was no timer in the indicators). But you can not have historical data (you have to record the new data for your self) So, no conversion, but recording and then the rules are completely different (24/7 on and so on)

mladen:
You can use anything (with the new metatrader4) : indicator or an EA that uses timer (in older build there was no timer in the indicators). But you can not have historical data (you have to record the new data for your self) So, no conversion, but recording and then the rules are completely different (24/7 on and so on)

Thank you very much,

i understand that there is not existe such conversion in mt4. If you have any example, steps... for this. Also if you know about decompiler ex4 to mql4 for decompiler the EA, because i dont understand very well the logic behind the EA.

Thank you very much! 

messi86:

Thank you very much,

i understand that there is not existe such conversion in mt4. If you have any example, steps... for this. Also if you know about decompiler ex4 to mql4 for decompiler the EA, because i dont understand very well the logic behind the EA.

Thank you very much! 

I am very glad to be able to tell that there is no ex4 to mq4 decompiler and that, as I am aware of - and please check who is the owner of tsd site (the fact that a lot of people tend to overlook - see the bottom of each tsd page), from what I have been told from the owners, every decompiler attempt will be prevented. There will be no more cheap "I am a coder" decompiling stuff

mladen:
I am very glad to be able to tell that there is no ex4 to mq4 decompiler and that, as I am aware of - and please check who is the owner of tsd site (the fact that a lot of people tend to overlook - see the bottom of each tsd page), from what I have been told from the owners, every decompiler attempt will be prevented. There will be no more cheap "I am a coder" decompiling stuff

I dont interested of bottom of each page, but i am agree with you, that some people doesnt able to win money for themselves and they have to copy ideas and code for sell. 

Thank you very much mladen!! 

HI, does anybody know if there is MTF version of PVT indicator??(price and volume trend)..I know there is an Dynamic zone PVT, but it is not MTF...

Thanks for any help....

hi mladen....

help me to make it's mtf version.......

thank's u....

Files:
Reason: