Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1029

Wolfgang
Wolfgang  

Hello,

does anyone know if HMA v2 is available as MTF version, or is it possible to make it mtf ? Thanks a lot.

hma_v2.mq4

Files:
hma_v2.mq4 6 kb
Wolfgang
Wolfgang  

Here is another one which would be great to have as MTF. Could you please have a look, if it is possible? That would be nice.

sma_crossover_justin_alert.mq4

Thank you.

alozard
alozard  

Hi mladen

please make the indicator mtf and add alert on .

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alozard:
Hi mladen

please make the indicator mtf and add alert on .

Thanks

alozard

Be careful with that indicator - it repaints

Wolfgang
Wolfgang  

If it is not possible (for what reason ever) to make HMA v2 and sma crossover justin alert, MTF, please let me know.

Thanks

evildext
evildext  

Hey mladen can you make a MTF dashbord of this indicator it is very good to see if the marcet have alredy moved or it is about to move., thanx

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
freemanov:
Hey mladen can you make a MTF dashbord of this indicator it is very good to see if the marcet have alredy moved or it is about to move., thanx

freemanov

Here is the multi time frame version : averagebarrangerh_mtf.mq4

engula
engula  
mladen:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators Correct version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

hi mladen/mrtools,

many changes since my last visit, great work from your side. now i'll need some time to understand how to move in this new environment...

can you pls help me find the indi in the link, since it seems that it's directing to a wrong place. many thanks in advance.

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  

hi Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to make this very good indicator MTF? Secondly, does a dynamic zone version of this indicator exist? many thanks.

blau_-_eco_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pippo Inzaghi:
hi Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to make this very good indicator MTF? Secondly, does a dynamic zone version of this indicator exist? many thanks.

blau_-_eco_amp_alerts.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi

Here is a multi time frame version : blau_-_eco_mtf__alerts.mq4