Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1029

mladen:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators Correct version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

hi mladen/mrtools,

many changes since my last visit, great work from your side. now i'll need some time to understand how to move in this new environment...

can you pls help me find the indi in the link, since it seems that it's directing to a wrong place. many thanks in advance.

hi Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to make this very good indicator MTF? Secondly, does a dynamic zone version of this indicator exist? many thanks.

blau_-_eco_amp_alerts.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi:
hi Mladen / MrTools

Would it be possible to make this very good indicator MTF? Secondly, does a dynamic zone version of this indicator exist? many thanks.

blau_-_eco_amp_alerts.mq4

Pippo Inzaghi

Here is a multi time frame version : blau_-_eco_mtf__alerts.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

Here is a multi time frame version : blau_-_eco_mtf__alerts.mq4

Thanks very much, Mladen

Split15, added the arrows.

-----------

i forgot to tell you if you can put arrows in both ways, when line crosses 0.75 from down and up, and the same for 0.15, when line crosses from up and down

Files:

mrtools:

Split15, added the arrows.

-----------

i forgot to tell you if you can put arrows in both ways, when line crosses 0.75 from down and up, and the same for 0.15, when line crosses from up and down

Split15, this version should do that.

laguerre__arrows_2.mq4

Files:

Hi! Could somebody make this to MTF indicator?

Files:
pw_trend.mq4  22 kb

chica31:
Hi! Could somebody make this to MTF indicator?

Chica31, do you have the original source code for that indicator, the version posted is a decompiled version?

engula:

hi mladen/mrtools,

many changes since my last visit, great work from your side. now i'll need some time to understand how to move in this new environment...

can you pls help me find the indi in the link, since it seems that it's directing to a wrong place. many thanks in advance.

hi mladen/mrtools,

can you pls take a look at this? many thanks.

engula:

hi mladen/mrtools,

can you pls take a look at this? many thanks.

engula

If I am not mistaken, that would be this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page30

Reason: